Free Dining and Fort Wilderness

Lydiasmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if free dining applies to only certain Disney properties or if camping at Fort Wilderness would qualify?? Just want to know the ins and outs before making our vacation plans.

in the past free dining was only for the cabins at FW. not free at RV sites but canbe purchased there. i am guessing it is still the same. we have bought at RV sites.

we did 1 table serve, 1 counter serve ans 1 snack per night and it was around 50.00 per night per adult. just paid it a long with site and ticket package, so i did not check price to closely. had kids along but on different ressie. was worth the price to me as i did not have to cook or take time out to come back and eat.

We're doing the "free" dining in November. Due to the available room-only discount at the same time, it was a tough call for us. We priced everything out both with and without the free dining, and it just barely is worth it. With a smaller discount, it would definitely be something I'd recommend looking in to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter