Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

babydoll65 said:
Thats ok, this group was popular when I was in high school. Back when I used to wear parachute pants and lots and lots of aqua net:rotfl2:

A can a week!!!!

Since we are talking music from long ago, I got to see Bon Jovi live at the House of Blues Oct 2011. Private concert for Gartner attendees :) Had been on my bucket list since the 80s...

Don Disney said:
What happened to the "Free-Dining"thread?:confused3

This is FD along with anything else you want to talk about. It revolves around disney in some sort of way though.

Sylkie31 said:
NP - but if it makes you feel any better, I didn't know who they were cause I AM old, not cause I'm too young. ;)

Lol...ok....that makes me feel a little better :)

Would have loved to have seen the Go-Gos, but we are going to be there during the Eat to the Beat when they have
Night Ranger "We love Sister Christian", Boyz II Men, Survivor, 38 Special "Hold On Loosely", and Smash Mouth! Great bands this year, excited!

Anyone have good tips for getting great seats? We have walked by before at Epcot during the Eat to the Beat, but never sat to catch a show. Any tips welcome :cool1:

Where in the WS do they have the concerts?

Just read on my DIS email that I got today that Peter Pan is going to be closed now until 11/13 instead of 10/31. So much for squeezing it in at the end of our trip :(

Just read on my DIS email that I got today that Peter Pan is going to be closed now until 11/13 instead of 10/31. So much for squeezing it in at the end of our trip :(

I know :sad: I was hoping that it might have possibly opened a day early so I could squeeze it in on our last day or at least catch a soft opening. But not looking that way now if they have extended it to 11/13. :(

I know :sad: I was hoping that it might have possibly opened a day early so I could squeeze it in on our last day or at least catch a soft opening. But not looking that way now if they have extended it to 11/13. :(

Hope they don't extend it further. We arrive the 14th. Have you heard of any other November refurbs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter