Free DDP Question: How many meals do I get?

kaze1sd

If you see my Alien Green paint chip tags, say hi!
Looking to book Disney Vacation for next year taking advantage of the free Disney Quick Dining Plan at a value resort. It will be the wife and I, along with our two boys who will be 8 and 3 at the time of the trip.

We are planning on arriving on a Sunday and leaving on a Saturday. We normally don't get to do much on those days as we arrive pretty late and have to leave pretty early due to our long flights from the west coast.

That said, if we only were to get a 5-day park hopper ticket to go with our 7-day, 6-night stay, would we get dining credits for the SIX nights that we resort reservations for or the FIVE nights that we have resorts reservations for AND tickets?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Your dining plan is "linked" to the number of nights that your reservation is for, not the number of days you have tickets. Remember, everyone on the reservation must have the same meal plan and at the beginning of the reservation have the same tickets. But you may change your tickets upon arrival at any Guest Services.

You are staying 6 nights so you will get credits based on 6 nights. The length of your tickets is not relevant.

On the quick service plan that means you will get 12 CS credits and 12 snack credits per person, plus the refillable mugs.

Like the others have said, 6 nights of stay equal 6 nights of Quick Service plan, so 12 counter service meals and 12 snacks per person, plus your mug. ENJOY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter