FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Nemo still is not working. :confused3 So mybabesuz and myself are getting the extra fridge shipped UPS today to her and she will have it Friday. :banana:

New Nemo is on his way to Pop now and will be there on Friday. :dance3:

New Nemo is on his way to Pop now and will be there on Friday. :dance3:

Will it look the same on the outside? I printed a pic of the old one so that LS could find in it in case they didn't see it at first or something.

Will it look the same on the outside? I printed a pic of the old one so that LS could find in it in case they didn't see it at first or something.

Yes, Champagnegirl is holding onto the old fridge, stuff and box until the new one arrives since the box is new and in good condition. When I shipped the fridge, it had an inside fridge box and outside shipping box. I asked her to discard the outside box and save the inside box then put everything in the current decorated box. I also replenished the labels for LS time and added another roll of clear packing tape. I will ask her to take a picture of the new decorations on Nemo for the thread and will update ASAP.

One last change to our dates....We'll be at the Pop from October 20-26th and so the 18-20 is free for the taking if someone needs them. Thanks!

Haha! Yep we're done now! :) We have been watching the flights and noticed that they were always cheaper if you travelled midweek and so we decided to switch our dates to save some more cash! :banana:

All set, I will change it on the list. I would guess that Nemo will go to LS for the 18th-20th but we will wait and see.

I just tracked the new Nemo and:

ORLANDO, FL, US 05/07/2010 5:36 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY :cool1::cool1:

Hi Ladies!
Just "Pop"ping in to ask how soon can we request dates for 2011? We're planning an April trip!!:yay:
Also can I just add: I have read the last several posts and you gals are awesome! Nemo stops working and you're right on the ball shipping Nemo II down there immediately!! i am so happy to have found this swap!

Hi Ladies!
Just "Pop"ping in to ask how soon can we request dates for 2011? We're planning an April trip!!:yay:
Also can I just add: I have read the last several posts and you gals are awesome! Nemo stops working and you're right on the ball shipping Nemo II down there immediately!! i am so happy to have found this swap!

Hi,

As soon as you have your dates set, let me know and I will put you on the list. I just decided we will be doing a girls only trip to celebrate my mom's 70th Bday next April or May but haven't set the dates yet.

Thanks for the compliment :flower3:, this is actually our 3rd Nemo. The manufacturer replaced it last year (under warrantly) then about 2 months later he started acting up so I called to complain. The only way they will replace it is if we send them the power cord so they know you arent bluffing, well Nemo started working so I let the claim go. Then about 3 weeks later a new fridge shows up at my house. :banana: So I have been storing it (much safer then LS at POP :rotfl2:) for the last year realizing that Nemo II would stop working and we would have a free back up. Hopefully this Nemo will work well for a long time since now we don't have another one.

WOW! On Nemo 3 already! This was the GREATEST thing ever! :cool1: I am hoping for a trip in Feb or march of 2011, and will get my dates in as soon as we book it!:banana: It prob wont be til Aug when the new rates come out though! I am excited already! LOL:lmao:

Dana:hippie:

WOW! On Nemo 3 already! This was the GREATEST thing ever! :cool1: I am hoping for a trip in Feb or march of 2011, and will get my dates in as soon as we book it!:banana: It prob wont be til Aug when the new rates come out though! I am excited already! LOL:lmao:

Dana:hippie:

Just let me know when you have exact dates and I will add you to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter