FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 4 days left, are you readyy to go??

We are SO ready!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
I have today and tomorrow left at work and then we are going to the airport on Friday staying there over night and flying on Saturday morning....We really cant wait!! I now have a US cell number and will PM it to you.
Claire.

We could really use the fridge if it becomes available from Aug29th-Sept2nd.

Thanks!

I will put you in for back up. The swapper currently for that date did confirm that she wants the fridge but I don't have her info yet. I will let you know if it becomes available.

We are SO ready!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
I have today and tomorrow left at work and then we are going to the airport on Friday staying there over night and flying on Saturday morning....We really cant wait!! I now have a US cell number and will PM it to you.
Claire.

I got your PM, all set. Have a safe flight.

champagnegirl26 has Nemo :fish: safe and sound for 2 weeks.. :thumbsup2:cool1:

She just called me it seems Nemo is not working properly, it is not chilling. I asked her to try another plug and let me know tomorrow if it is still not working. I will keep you updated.

I'm looking for a swap for Oct 2-16! Let me know if you have an opening!

Always ;-)
Hunzi

She just called me it seems Nemo is not working properly, it is not chilling. I asked her to try another plug and let me know tomorrow if it is still not working. I will keep you updated.

That's odd. It was working fine for me. Did she check the temperature dial inside the fridge? It might have gotten turned to a very low setting somehow. It was at 0 (meaning very warm for fridge) so I turned it to 6 and the drive turned on. Not sure if his helps. I hope it starts working for her!!!

That's odd. It was working fine for me. Did she check the temperature dial inside the fridge? It might have gotten turned to a very low setting somehow. It was at 0 (meaning very warm for fridge) so I turned it to 6 and the drive turned on. Not sure if his helps. I hope it starts working for her!!!

She said that she turned it up, down, plugged into different plugs, everything she could think of and she can feel heat off the back but it is not getting cold. :confused: luckily, we have an extra fridge (long story) which we are trying to get to her by the end of the week.

She said that she turned it up, down, plugged into different plugs, everything she could think of and she can feel heat off the back but it is not getting cold. :confused: luckily, we have an extra fridge (long story) which we are trying to get to her by the end of the week.

Unfortunately, Nemo still is not working. :confused3 So mybabesuz and myself are getting the extra fridge shipped UPS today to her and she will have it Friday. :banana:

i forgot last week that our swap is now over 2 years old, we started April 28th, 2008. party::bday:party: We are currently on our 105th swapper:fish::fish::fish::fish::jumping1: which equals over $8500 saved by swappers over paying POP for a fridge and we are booked for almost the remainder of 2010. Thank you to all of our past swappers for taking such good care of Nemo and mybabesuz for helping keep this thread updated and keeping me sane.

Hopefully the new Nemo that I am shipping today to champagnegirl26 will keep us going strong for a long time.

Thanks so much for putting us on the swap, but we got a better deal with the free food offer and are going in September instead.:cool1: I sure hope someone can use it during our time and it doesn't go to waste. Thanks again and see you all in September !!!!

MNSSHP and I can't wait !!!pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter