framing pins

excitedvaca

Earning My Ears
has anyone a suggestion on how to frame my sons pins, we just came back and he has about 25 pins that he is thrilled with, I said I would frame them so he can show them off, any ideas?

I would like to learn how to do the framing thing as well, My S/O is a firefighter and I am collecting some disney Firefighter pins and would like to frame them and give to him as a gift. Please let me in on how to frame. :pinkbounc :wave:

Thanks Paula

I just tried something for displaying pins. So far it is working.

I got three embroidery hoops. One big one and two smaller ones. I put black Aida (sp) cloth in each one, I put glue into the frame to hold it better. The pins poke right through. You can move them really easily if you want to add or rearrange.

Then I hang the hoops on the wall. The big one goes on bottom, then the two little ones go above on either side. Yup, you guessed it. It's a Mickey head!

I have never tried actually framing my pins. It seems too hard for me. But, this was really easy.

Chris::earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter