FP+ Stay out today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finally able to get on from my laptop at home and was able to book my family's FP+ for SDMT the last day of our trip. Now keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay when we arrive. We only go every 2-3 years, so I hope not to have any problems when we finally get there. I am really excited!!

So, since I am a local and decided i want to visit tomorrow, you think I should stay out of the system?

Yep. Apparently we don't get to try for FP+ because today isn't our 60-day mark. Oh wait. As a local, I won't EVER have a 60-day mark (unless I pay for a hotel room 45 minutes from my house). Which is why it was so important to me that I book 7DMT today, before all the FP+s were booked--and stay booked by the people who can book a full month ahead of me. Except my family's tickets all disappeared at one point or another today and so I was never able to book FP+. Nicely done, Disney. And you have me trained well enough that I won't even bother calling IT because the tickets will probably show up eventually. Good thing I wasn't planning on visiting any time soon--you know, to use this awesome new system.
Wow. Apparently this has really irritated me today.

Yep. Apparently we don't get to try for FP+ because today isn't our 60-day mark. Oh wait. As a local, I won't EVER have a 60-day mark (unless I pay for a hotel room 45 minutes from my house). Which is why it was so important to me that I book 7DMT today, before all the FP+s were booked--and stay booked by the people who can book a full month ahead of me. Except my family's tickets all disappeared at one point or another today and so I was never able to book FP+. Nicely done, Disney. And you have me trained well enough that I won't even bother calling IT because the tickets will probably show up eventually. Good thing I wasn't planning on visiting any time soon--you know, to use this awesome new system.
Wow. Apparently this has really irritated me today.

I said stay out if you don't have a trip within the next 60 days. Last time I checked a visit tomorrow would be within 60 days so I don't know what people are getting bent out of shape about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter