FP+ Change notification - Anna & Elsa

sparklysparky

Earning My Ears
I just received this email and am very unhappy. Does anyone know what could have caused this? I'm about to call but wanted to check here first.

Hello, Deanna.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall from 12:50 PM to 1:50 PM on 02/19/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Enchanted Tales with Belle from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on 02/19/2015.

Visit My plans on My Disney Experience for more details or if you would like to change this FastPass+ selection.

WOW. That is a tremendous load of BS right there. I would try to call, but honestly, it will probably be one of those issues you have to take up with Guest Relations once you arrive.

That is terrible!! Good luck - I will be looking to hear what happened.

I'm practically close to tears because my middle child has been potty training just for this trip and we've talked up getting to meet these two as reward. I called and the person guessed that it could be a technical glitch but couldn't offer any other explanation nor say that it would be fixed. He took my phone number and said that someone would be calling me back from technical support.

This is our 4th trip and I've been so excited to go but this has totally dampened my spirits today. We leave in 2 days! :(

Wow. :( You've probly been anticipating this for 60 days. Pls tell what you find out. If A&E are not meeting this day, or something to do w a refurb, or what.

I just received this email and am very unhappy. Does anyone know what could have caused this? I'm about to call but wanted to check here first.

Hello, Deanna.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall from 12:50 PM to 1:50 PM on 02/19/2015 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Enchanted Tales with Belle from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on 02/19/2015.

Visit My plans on My Disney Experience for more details or if you would like to change this FastPass+ selection.

Omg! I'd be SUPER annoyed! I was up til 1am last night specifically to get the A & E Fastpass, as I'm sure you were when you reserved that Fastpass. That is such a ripoff! Not to mention the fact that they randomly assign you some junky replacement. Personally, we don't like ETWB at ALL! Good luck! Let us know how this turns out!

This happened to me too - same exact message, similar issue with this trip being a reward for my daughter with health issues who has overcome them. They did not, however, take my number when I called - encouraged me to call back. Can you keep us updated so that I can address accordingly?

The only change I can think of is FoF begins running at 12:00 and 3:00 beginning on Friday, 2/13, through 2/21. Perhaps that parade addition impacts Anna and Elsa's scheduling at PFH. The 12:00 parade was just announced on Sunday.

This happened to me too - same exact message, similar issue with this trip being a reward for my daughter with health issues who has overcome them. They did not, however, take my number when I called - encouraged me to call back. Can you keep us updated so that I can address accordingly?

Did this happen to you today??

I just looked online and while the day before and the day after have normal hours, that day they show:

Thursday
February 19, 2015
  • 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Extra Magic Hours
  • 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Could be they are not going to be there those hours or that there was a typo of PM instead of AM and therefore all reservations got kicked ... but you'd think they would check that before letting an email go out.

The only change I can think of is FoF begins running at 12:00 and 3:00 beginning on Friday, 2/13, through 2/21. Perhaps that parade addition impacts Anna and Elsa's scheduling at PFH. The 12:00 parade was just announced on Sunday.

A possible reason.

I would put money on this scenario, unfortunately. OP - If/when you hear back, I would firmly ask for additional FP+ beyond the EWTB substitution if indeed this is the case.

I just looked online and while the day before and the day after have normal hours, that day they show:

Thursday
February 19, 2015
  • 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Extra Magic Hours
  • 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Could be they are not going to be there those hours or that there was a typo of PM instead of AM and therefore all reservations got kicked ... but you'd think they would check that before letting an email go out.

Interesting. They must have just changed that because I look and it says 9a-12a, 12a-2a.

I had the same message for the same day. Just got off the phone with disney, they said they are getting a lot of calls about this and that there was a technical glitch in the system that just went in and kicked everyone out and switched to something else. He took my info and phone number and said he will call once they figure it out. It sounded like they're working to get everyone's time slots back.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter