Foreign click bait on the disboards, again.

disneyseniors

DIS Veteran
I just noticed a lot of foreign click bait threads showing up. They are selling abortion pills, etc.
We had this before with other offensive threads.
Please delete these and stop them ASAP. Thanks so much.

I just noticed a lot of foreign click bait threads showing up. They are selling abortion pills, etc.
We had this before with other offensive threads.
Please delete these and stop them ASAP. Thanks so much.
It’s been up for hours too. Why wait so long to delete?

Please click 'Report' on the threads to bring them to a moderator's/admin attention.

What boards are you seeing them on?

Please click 'Report' on the threads to bring them to a moderator's/admin attention.

What boards are you seeing them on?
I just checked all the posts on New Posts and they are Gone!!! Someone must have deleted them, as there were at least 2 or 3 on each page. I'm glad they are gone:) Have a good Holiday:)

As requested above, what boards are you on when you're seeing these? (e.g. Theme Parks, Welcome to DISboards, Disney Restaurants, etc.) Each section of DISboards has different people who care for them.

I'd like to help but need more details.

I believe Xenforo has a number of spam features such as keyword filtering to prevent certain types of posts from showing up as they go to moderators to approve before posting publicly. I am not really sure how these work exactly but I am a member of a number of other BBS forums that use Xenforo and don't see that many spam posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter