For those who wanted info on flights!

Cinderella

DIS Veteran
Hi, I had a couple of people email me wanting help with flights for next May. I am sorry but, I lost your email addresses.

I have found that flights and how and when they are reduced in price seem to have changed alot since 11/9. It used to be that the price would be cheap a year ahead or three months in advance - at least that is what I found before but, now, everything seems to have changed. My advice is just to keep checking prices often. I usually get the best deals from www.expedia.co.uk

..... thank you Cinderella :)
We just kept checking by phoning around and looking on-line and eventually got the best deal from the Virgin TravelStore on-line, having checked the same BA flight with everyone we could.

Have just noticed that www.opodo.co.uk are doing a good deal for anyone flying at the end of August. £1400 for 2 adults and 2 kids including tax with US Airways.

Been doing a fair bit of pricing up recently and opodo have been coming out cheaper than expedia pretty regularly - especially with BA/VA :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter