For those that have gotten into Space 220 lounge

What does this part mean?

It means that there are many reservations for Space 220 restaurant open starting 68 days from now.....I would be able to book lunch or dinner in the restaurant with the prix fixe menu with a choice of times. However, there are no lounge reservations available.

That jives with my experience; party of 2, nothing for either restaurant or lounge for 60+5 when our window opened. Curse our shorter trips!

We have a 12 day trip planned in November. What are the chances of scoring a Space 220 lounge reservation if we do it on our 60+10 day?

I managed one for lunch at 60+6, party of 3. Based on the other responses I suppose I was lucky, but it does happen.

When I tried at 6am, nothing was available for any time slot at the lounge for up to 60+10days. I made all my other reservations, got ready for work and then tried again just after 7am. Was able to find 2 reservations for 4 people ( we’re a party of 8). Picked the day that worked best for us, but several days were available. They were however later reservations. One at 7:30pm, the other at 7:40pm.

I got a 3 and a 2 (family of 5) at +10 in the lounge.

At 6am, neither lounge nor restaurant had any availability for any time on the +10 day but I could see both on the +9, +8. The Space 220 for that date just weren't loaded in for either version of the experience.

I went about my morning frequently refreshing and they finally dropped around 9:30am. Got our preferred time, only 5 minute difference between ADRs.

Thanks for sharing! I think my other q would be if they’re not available at 60+10 where would they be going as who else could access them to get? Am I missing something obvious there or is it just down to timing of the drop?

Thanks for sharing! I think my other q would be if they’re not available at 60+10 where would they be going as who else could access them to get? Am I missing something obvious there or is it just down to timing of the drop?
Right at 6am on 60+10, it would only be because they hadn't loaded inventory yet.

After that, though, there is the question of how quickly availability gets tight. Normally, I would think any +10 dining could wait until you booked your ADRs for earlier in your trip, since it's only people with very long trips who even get that window. But, given the small number of lounge seats for high demand, I'd still make this my first ADR if I wanted a 4-top or a specific time, even at +10.

Right at 6am on 60+10, it would only be because they hadn't loaded inventory yet.

After that, though, there is the question of how quickly availability gets tight. Normally, I would think any +10 dining could wait until you booked your ADRs for earlier in your trip, since it's only people with very long trips who even get that window. But, given the small number of lounge seats for high demand, I'd still make this my first ADR if I wanted a 4-top or a specific time, even at +10.
Appreciate the fabulous advice!

For this lounge one did you have to go with an off time to get it or is this prime time stuff?

I requested “dinner” and it offered me 5:20 pm, which I took. I think it also offered a later time but I can’t remember for sure. I then tried to modify it to 5:00 and it offered me 4:20 or 5:20.

It only just opened up, so there is pent up demand. Also, I have read that each tour only allows 12 people and there are only 4 tours a day. Did you try to book it when it first became available to reserve for you date? Also, that's near Easter and may be a busy week.

Was there a couple weeks ago ...

Restaurant
and Lounge can be booked in advance via ADR.

Restaurant can be booked day of if you get in line at restaurant before opening. They will give out reservations until none are left. We were about 4th in line and got 2 pm. Couple in front of us got opening. Group of 7 in front of us got afternoon sometime. (Our plan was lunch only, if he offered dinner we would pass).

Lounge can not be gotten day of, I assume since that books out fully no need.

BAR you can wait in line for, that is bar seating only first come first serve, one party in, one party out depending on numbers.

Obviously any given day there might be some variation but they said that is how they are handling it now and it's working. My opinion was restaurant was mostly full and lounge was full. My assumption is if someone cancels a Lounge it goes back into the Disney MDE system. This also makes it a non-discussion issue for CM at restaurant.

What is best strategy for the bar? How early do you recommend lining up for it? And is there a specific line for bar waiting?

What is best strategy for the bar? How early do you recommend lining up for it? And is there a specific line for bar waiting?
I think if you read all the threads you'll see process has changed a few times in last couple months, no telling what the process will be when you go.

If they are letting you wait in line, it will begin in the morning before opening. With about 10 seats at the bar, the line moves as fast as folks leave.

But some have reported they didn't let a line form and they put folks with Lounge ADRs at the bar, not tables.

I was able to get a lunch reservation for 3 at 60+9 for my trip at the end of August.

No good news to report here. We luckily had a 10 day trip and after the 6-7th day it was wide open. But booked solid until that point. This means, on average, if you are staying 7 nights and cant grab it your 5-7th day you're likely out of luck. People with long stays seem to be eating up most of the reservations leaving those who try on their 60+x morning fighting for basically nothing.

Last edited:
No good news to report here. We luckily had a 10 day trip and after the 6-7th day it was wide open. But booked solid until they point. This means, on average, if you are staying 7 nights and cant grab it your 5-7th day you're likely out of luck. People with long stays seem to be eating up most of the reservations leaving those who try on their 60+x morning fighting for basically nothing.
Yep, I tried on 60 + 4 and nothing for dinner at the Lounge

I was able to get the restaurant for 60+6 for our family of four (decent lunch time). Our trip is the very end of August (and actually ADR is early Sept leading up to labor day)

Wasn't even planning on booking it. I had made my other three ADRs. Then I thought I'd check on availability for the fun of it on our last Epcot day and it showed, so I just grabbed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!