For those that have gotten into Space 220 lounge

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
For those who have gotten space 220lounge reservations…

Were you able to book them at your 60+? Window? Did you get them as someone else canceled?

I’m seeing posts of the reservations being gone at 60+9 and curious how those who have gotten reservations

For those who have gotten space 220lounge reservations…

Were you able to book them at your 60+? Window? Did you get them as someone else canceled?

I’m seeing posts of the reservations being gone at 60+9 and curious how those who have gotten reservations
I am doing a split stay so it made getting a reservation difficult for me personally. Someone in my extended travel party was able to get us a reservation at their 60+8.

I was not able to get them at 60+5 for my May trip (for 2 people) or 60+9 for my upcoming August trip (for 4 people; there was 1 table for 2 that I grabbed, but it was the last table available that day and at 11:30am). The Restaurant did not have availability at 60+5 for my May trip but there were several openings at 60+9 for my August trip.

I signed up for a paid notification service for my May trip and after several misses I finally a table three weeks before my trip.

Last edited:

I was able to grab a lunch and lounge reservation at 60+5 for our July trip. Ended up cancelling the lunch one once I figured out which one we wanted to do.

I managed to grab a dinner reservation (4 people) for early August at +7, but there was only one time available. It’s much earlier than we would have liked but grabbed it anyway. I played around and did find 2 x reservations available for 2 at slightly different times, but didn’t want to risk being seated far apart!

Uggh, as of now, my Epcot day in August is planned for day 4, so it looks like I'm gonna be out of luck. Can you still wait on line for the lounge?

My reservation for Space 220 lounge is on the 10th day of our trip, but I didn't book it at 60 days. At 60 days I booked Space 220 and two days later decided I wanted to switch to the lounge. So I booked it at 58 days plus 10 technically, I guess. Which is kind of like 60 +8 if that makes sense!

I had three devices ready to go at 11am (UK time) to secure Space 220 lounge. I managed to secure 12.40 at 60+8, but I really wanted 11.30am, which then became available about 10 minutes later. I assumed someone had released it. However, we are going to Epcot twice (in a 10 day trip) so had two days to play with, which may have helped my odds.

I had three devices ready to go at 11am (UK time) to secure Space 220 lounge. I managed to secure 12.40 at 60+8, but I really wanted 11.30am, which then became available about 10 minutes later. I assumed someone had released it. However, we are going to Epcot twice (in a 10 day trip) so had two days to play with, which may have helped my odds.
You got lucky, I tried at 60+5 and I could not get Space 220 Lounge at all. :( I have been checking multiple times throughout the day, looking at all 5 of my days, and nothing

You got lucky, I tried at 60+5 and I could not get Space 220 Lounge at all. :( I have been checking multiple times throughout the day, looking at all 5 of my days, and nothing
Also it was only for 2 people, although not sure if that makes it easier or harder for this place as it's our first time dining there so not sure of the seating set up.

Uggh, as of now, my Epcot day in August is planned for day 4, so it looks like I'm gonna be out of luck. Can you still wait on line for the lounge?
Was there a couple weeks ago ...

Restaurant
and Lounge can be booked in advance via ADR.

Restaurant can be booked day of if you get in line at restaurant before opening. They will give out reservations until none are left. We were about 4th in line and got 2 pm. Couple in front of us got opening. Group of 7 in front of us got afternoon sometime. (Our plan was lunch only, if he offered dinner we would pass).

Lounge can not be gotten day of, I assume since that books out fully no need.

BAR you can wait in line for, that is bar seating only first come first serve, one party in, one party out depending on numbers.

Obviously any given day there might be some variation but they said that is how they are handling it now and it's working. My opinion was restaurant was mostly full and lounge was full. My assumption is if someone cancels a Lounge it goes back into the Disney MDE system. This also makes it a non-discussion issue for CM at restaurant.

I started trying this morning at 6:00 am for the lounge on 60 + 9 and can’t get anything for a party of 4 (we fly home 60 + 10, but there’s nothing that day either). I can book the restaurant each day with multiple times available starting 60 + 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter