for hair and make-up did you???

catwub

Mouseketeer
Did you do hair AND make-up, or just hair? I am a little nervous about the make-up part....if I hate it, I am out of luck. We have basically decided to go with Lisa, from Lisa's Magical Weddings, but I haven't decided if I want her to do my make-up. Any advice? Also, I know I can have her do a hair rehearsal, will they do make-up also?

Thank you
Cat

I just had my hair/makeup trial with Lisa and she is amazing with makeup. She didn't do cookie cutter stuff. I explained to her I don't like browns and she used these beautiful smokey greys/silvers to play up my green eyes. I couldn't be happier. Plus I know I won't have a staedy hand that day!

I was fortunate that I lived in Orlando for about a year before the wedding, and my personal hairdresser was able to come to WL and do my hair, MOH's and MIL's. We did a trial a few weeks before and it came out even better on the wedding day! As far as make-up, Dh doesn't like me in a lot of make-up and I don't really either, so even though my hairdresser wanted to also bring the make-up lady from her salon, I decided against it. I wanted to look like myself, not overly made up. I bought some of the Estee Lauder wedding make-up which is made especially for photography and did it myself. If you're not sure, definitely do a trial so you're not having to wash your face and re-do it at the last minute on your wedding day.

I had Disney just do my hair cause it was a difficult updo.

They offered to do my makeup(because they were late), but I declined. I dont like the feel of heavy makeup & its just not me. Prior to going to FL I sent lots of time & money at those makeup counters at the mall & found the perfect collection of colors, gloss, etc & I love how it turned out, not to much not to little.
I think makeup artist do wonderful jobs, but Its to much for my taste, I would have been worried all day about how my face looked & I didnt want that bugging me all day.

Do whats best for you & you'll be happiest & most satisfied
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter