For anytime is food time ... Pooh time. Update 1/30 - Chef Mickey's #214

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in. We did Deluxe dining last Dec and had 21 ADRs in 8 days at alot of the same places that you will eat plus some new ones. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Can't wait to read your reviews, except now I have "Rumbly in the Tumbly," stuck in my head, or whatever that Pooh song is called. :lmao:

i'm in. We did Deluxe dining last Dec and had 21 ADRs in 8 days at alot of the same places that you will eat plus some new ones. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Can't wait to read your reviews, except now I have "Rumbly in the Tumbly," stuck in my head, or whatever that Pooh song is called. :lmao:

Can't wait to read more! Some of your old faves are our old faves as well :goodvibes

Thank you all for joining in.

All of our ADRs are set, but we get 2 snack credits each per day :scared1:

Any suggestions for some yummy snacks?

All of our ADRs are set, but we get 2 snack credits each per day :scared1:

Any suggestions for some yummy snacks?

My goodness that's a lot of snacks! I can't even use the 1 a day per person we get on normal dining without stocking up at the resort store on the way home. I can't honestly say I know of any yummy snacks since they don't seem to cater to low carb lifestyle at the snack areas.

We'll be sure to take lots of pictures
I have the memory cards ready. 2 -2 gb cars, and a 512MB just in case.

My goodness that's a lot of snacks! I can't even use the 1 a day per person we get on normal dining without stocking up at the resort store on the way home. I can't honestly say I know of any yummy snacks since they don't seem to cater to low carb lifestyle at the snack areas.

I know we will use up some of the snack credits at Goofy's candy shop. I can't decide if I want to make the marshmallows, pretzels or both. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Count me in! We are doing Deluxe in November-December and are eating at many of the same places.

you should do both marshmallows and pretzels and then throw in a rice crispy treat and an apple for fruit and fibre. You need to remember to keep everything balanced. hahaha

And we’re off. We are lucky enough to live close to MacArthur Airport in Islip, NY. It’s my all time favorite airport. :thumbsup2 The people are so nice you can forget you’re in New York. :rotfl2: You get through security so fast you might miss it. In fact, this morning there was no line at all. We usually like a small line, so we have time to fold the stroller, take off shoes, remove laptops, stow stuffed animals, etc. But I digress; we’re here to talk about food. Since we got up early for our flight, we didn’t eat at home. The girls opted to chow down at the airport food court. Aurora wanted French toast and Ariel wanted scrambled eggs. I knew they both wanted bacon, so I ordered the French toast platter (French toast, bacon and potatoes) $6.49 and scrambled eggs $4.99. I also ordered an orange juice for the girls to share – either they forgot to charge me or it came with the pltter. Total with tax $12.47. This is ridiculous, I need to get to WDW and start using my credits. :rotfl:

Here are the pics:

P1060285.jpg

French toast platter

P1060286.jpg

Scrambled Eggs

They both seemed to enjoy their platters. Like any good food reviewer would, I tasted everything. The eggs were palatable and the potatoes weren’t bad, but the French toast was pretty gross. If it wasn’t for her love of maple syrup, it would have gone straight to the trash. Aurora gave it 4 stars (I guess she was hungry or she just loves syrup).

P1060294.jpg

P1060293.jpg

DW and I opted to drink our breakfast (no not that kind of liquid breakfast) – we hit up Starbucks. DW got a grande frozen java chip frappucino – no whipped cream to save a few calories.

P1060287.jpg

Mrs. Potts (little miss weight watchers) brought here own breakfast – a piece of 50% cheddar cheese and a vita-muffin top. Sorry, no pics of that. She did join us for coffee.

Looking forward to lunch at Sanaa.

Very excited to join in! I hope I have time to keep up with your live updates! LOL - I guess I should say, I hope YOU have time for live updates!

Yum, airport food :upsidedow . I was hoping this would be a first report from Orlando so I knew you guys had made it there safely. Can't wait for the reviews to start pouring in.

I'm in! popcorn::

So glad that wasn't food from WDW, it didn't look like a very appealing breakfast but when I read it was airport food, I guess it doesn't look too bad;)

Very excited to join in! I hope I have time to keep up with your live updates! LOL - I guess I should say, I hope YOU have time for live updates!

We shall see. Gonna try tonight.

Yum, airport food :upsidedow . I was hoping this would be a first report from Orlando so I knew you guys had made it there safely. Can't wait for the reviews to start pouring in.

We're here safe. Finally back at the computer.

I'm in! popcorn::

So glad that wasn't food from WDW, it didn't look like a very appealing breakfast but when I read it was airport food, I guess it doesn't look too bad;)

Welcome. It was pretty bad even for airport food.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter