? For Anyone Who Has Done Pillowcases for Autographs

onceuponadream

<font color=0000cc>Keeping fingers crossed<br><fon
I am planning on bringing a pillowcase for each of my 4 kids to get autographs. I found a post about ironing on a picture of the Disney gang on the pillowcase. Anyone know where to find a great pic of the gang by the boat, with the boat, on the boat or just a large picture of the gang that I can copy onto an iron on transfer by printing or scanning? Any/ all of the characters are fine...thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by onceuponadream
I am planning on bringing a pillowcase for each of my 4 kids to get autographs. I found a post about ironing on a picture of the Disney gang on the pillowcase. Anyone know where to find a great pic of the gang by the boat, with the boat, on the boat or just a large picture of the gang that I can copy onto an iron on transfer by printing or scanning? Any/ all of the characters are fine...thanks in advance!!

If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send you the photo of Mickey and The Gang on CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter