For a full week the wdw website cannot retieve my dining reservations

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
I made my reservations last Tuesday, but the sire cannot retrieve them. Anyone have suggestions on what to do?

You should have gotten an email confirmation for each reservation made, check your email and your spam folder. If you still can't find it call disney dining and double check!:thumbsup2

make sure you are signed in to your disney account. Are you looking them up with the actual confirmation number or by logging in to your account?

As long as you have your confirmation numbers (write them down and bring them with you) you're fine.

That happened to me in September on the old system, they were there for a while, but then they all disappeared. I couldn't see them for a few weeks, so I finally called. After I called, they all showed up online again.

They are having issues with people being able to see their reservations!

Disney's new website is a trainwreck. It clearly wasn't ready to go online, and they should have tested it more.

Anyway, as others have said, if you have your confirmation numbers, you're fine. Your reservations are there. I would just try periodically to use the new site, eventually it'll work. maybe. LOL

For our trip last month it would not pull up our ADR's for weeks before our trip. They could not even pull them up when we arrived at our resort. It'a good thing I kept all the e-mails when I made our reservations.

i called the dining number and they could not get the reservations retrieved, then I called the tech number and still no luck. now what. i know i have dining reservations made but they are not linking to my reservations.

I would call Disney Dining back. If they can't retrieve them, have the CM re-book them. When is your trip?

i called the dining number and they could not get the reservations retrieved, then I called the tech number and still no luck. now what. i know i have dining reservations made but they are not linking to my reservations.

If you have read many of the threads regarding the new computer system, you know that they have been having nothing but problems since it went live. And as many other posters have said- don't worry about it. The system is not reliable at this time, so stop worrying about linking your reservations.

Print off your confirmation emails for your resort and your dining. Bring them with you. You'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter