Ah. I don't think I'll bother her just so she can come out and meet some stranger.

You're not a stranger. You "know" her Mom and sister. She works at Disney and meets new people everyday.

Stand by!

I can't wait.

Congrats to Danielle!

Thank you!

Boy that's coming up soon. Safe travels!

We leave early tomorrow morning.

This is my first trip to Disney I can honestly say I'm not completely happy about. I'm very sad that my youngest is going to be so far away.:sad1:

You're not a stranger. You "know" her Mom and sister. She works at Disney and meets new people everyday.
I can see it now...
"Danielle, there's some creepy stalker-dude who wants to see you. Says you don't know him, but he knows you."
We leave early tomorrow morning.

This is my first trip to Disney I can honestly say I'm not completely happy about. I'm very sad that my youngest is going to be so far away.:sad1:
Wait... I'm confused... Isn't Danielle your youngest and aren't you seeing her there?
Sorry... I just came off a midnight shift and I can barely remember my own name right now.

Sometimes being a parent is tough! My daughter lived in Copenhagen for a year just after she got married and even though we visited lots I cried every time a visit came to an end the first few visits. The only thing that I found helpful was to have the next visit planned (either her coming home or me going there) before the current one ended. Somehow that made it a little less painful. All we want for them is to be healthy and happy but goodness it’s tough letting them go sometimes so I’m sending you hugs. Safe travels.

Safe Travels, Vanessa. Hope the trip is problem-free. I have been enjoying the girls trip report. Lynn and I did that eons ago right after she graduated from college, and it was very special.

I can see it now...
"Danielle, there's some creepy stalker-dude who wants to see you. Says you don't know him, but he knows you."

You're not creepy. Remember she works for Disney and meets lots of new people everyday.

Wait... I'm confused... Isn't Danielle your youngest and aren't you seeing her there?
Sorry... I just came off a midnight shift and I can barely remember my own name right now.

I did see her, but I also now know she won't be coming back home, :sad1: unless it's just to visit.

You're working too much again.

Sometimes being a parent is tough! My daughter lived in Copenhagen for a year just after she got married and even though we visited lots I cried every time a visit came to an end the first few visits. The only thing that I found helpful was to have the next visit planned (either her coming home or me going there) before the current one ended. Somehow that made it a little less painful. All we want for them is to be healthy and happy but goodness it’s tough letting them go sometimes so I’m sending you hugs. Safe travels.

That is some very good parent advise. I'm not sure when we will go again or she will come here. She is earning vacation time and hopefully will have some soon. We are thinking of going the first week of December but that is so far away.

Safe Travels, Vanessa. Hope the trip is problem-free. I have been enjoying the girls trip report. Lynn and I did that eons ago right after she graduated from college, and it was very special.

Thank you! We had a pretty good trip but it was jam packed so I'm still recovering.

Love the graduation pics!! That must have been such an amazing experience!

Thank you! She really has had some great experiences.

The graduation was held at Coronado in one of the ballrooms. Pretty neat that we were staying there for this trip.

We're back!

We made it safely back from our short trip on Friday but I've been trying to recover from our labor intensive trip. I'm hoping the upcoming 3 day weekend will help.

The drive down there and back went well and for once we did not get stuck in too much traffic on I-75. The cats did great on the drive down there and I know Danielle is really enjoying having them. Her roommates are enjoying them for now and I hope they don't become too much too soon. We didn't get near as much done as we would have liked on Wednesday the unload/unpack day. I got my first real big taste of Orlando outside the bubble and in the tourist mecca area of Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (192). I felt like I was at the beach with all the souvenir shops and putt putt golf places. We did one mega park day on Thursday and hit 3 parks, walking almost 30,000 steps. I didn't get many pictures since I was with 3 people who do not like to take photos. Danielle only likes to have her picture taken when she is looking "cute". We did not try for Cosmic Rewind and instead got a "fancy ride" on Rise. Brent has motion sickness issues too plus he's a Star Wars Fan. I think I did pretty good at stacking Lightning Lanes for our jam packed day. We really liked Coronado except we could hear our neighbors very loudly through the AC vent. We came very close to knocking on their door to ask them to quiet down on our last night.
1656641332741.png

You're not creepy. Remember she works for Disney and meets lots of new people everyday.
How do you know? We've never met! Maybe we'll meet and you'll be "Whoa. That dude is creepy."
Ask the people I've met... they'll tell you.

:rolleyes:
I did see her, but I also now know she won't be coming back home, :sad1: unless it's just to visit.
ahhhh...
You're working too much again.
You have no idea.
We made it safely back from our short trip
Welcome back!
The cats did great on the drive down there and I know Danielle is really enjoying having them.
:goodvibes
I felt like I was at the beach with all the souvenir shops and putt putt golf places.
For some reason, I kinda like those kinds of places.
Not all the time, but... once in a while, they're fun.
Danielle only likes to have her picture taken when she is looking "cute".
Well... who doesn't? :)

That is some very good parent advise. I'm not sure when we will go again or she will come here. She is earning vacation time and hopefully will have some soon. We are thinking of going the first week of December but that is so far away.
I hope you can sneak in a visit between now and December though I will say I think december at Disney is just magical.

Love this photo of you all.

1656743186030.png

Welcome back! Sounds like you had one very busy Disney day! What a bummer about the loud neighbors, though.

How do you know? We've never met! Maybe we'll meet and you'll be "Whoa. That dude is creepy."
Ask the people I've met... they'll tell you.

:rolleyes:
Liesa has vouched for you, so I'm good.

You have no idea.

What's your countdown to vacation?

Welcome back!

Thank you!

For some reason, I kinda like those kinds of places.
Not all the time, but... once in a while, they're fun.

Yes they are, but just to visit. Can you imagine if you had to see it everyday if you lived there.

I hope you can sneak in a visit between now and December though I will say I think december at Disney is just magical.

I would really like to be there for some Disney Christmas Magic but Grumpy needs to convincing. We're working on that.

Love this photo of you all.

Thank you! This was our first ride selfie. We were in line for FOP at rope drop.

Welcome back! Sounds like you had one very busy Disney day! What a bummer about the loud neighbors, though.

We were very busy. Our stay would have been perfect except for the noise, but it wasn't enough to ruin it.

Danielle update.

Danielle officially graduated from the Hospitality Program on June 9th. They had a great celebration for the group. She actually sent us photos from the day. They group also were featured on some of the Disney media. They were on the @wdw.ambassador Instagram and @officialdisneyprograms. They were also on the Facebook page.

1655605366122.png

Adorable! What a fun way to graduate! Congratulations to her!

We really liked Coronado except we could hear our neighbors very loudly through the AC vent. We came very close to knocking on their door to ask them to quiet down on our last night.

Yikes, that's not cool. I never understand why people think it's ok to be so loud in a hotel room.

Great pic!

Liesa has vouched for you, so I'm good.
I've got her fooled! Muahahahaha!!!!
What's your countdown to vacation?
No idea. Whatever it says on my ticker.
We're so short-staffed at work that I don't have time to look forward to Disney. Once July ends, things will settle down a tiny bit and I can start thinking about it.
Yes they are, but just to visit. Can you imagine if you had to see it everyday if you lived there.
Yuck

I've got her fooled! Muahahahaha!!!!

:scared1:

No idea. Whatever it says on my ticker.
We're so short-staffed at work that I don't have time to look forward to Disney. Once July ends, things will settle down a tiny bit and I can start thinking about it.

I know you're really looking forward to not being at work. I hope you get some time to get excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter