Food Sub-Par??

I tend to like meals on Disney compared to other lines. I wouldn't exactly say I'm a picky eater, but I don't like things "fancied up." Nothing ruins risotto like mushrooms in my opinion. I'm pretty much a bird eater, potatoes and salad. I like that Disney's food isn't too fancy. I'm not saying it's great cuisine. It's good and could be better, but I like it for what it is. As with all cruise lines, I get tired of their food around day 5 and at that point, I'm just going through the dining motions, regardless of cruise line or how great I think the food is. And, also in my opinion, Palo brunch is the best meal I've had on a cruise ship ever.

I've only cruised on Disney so can't comment on other lines. But I can tell you that no matter who you are, if you can't find something you like on DCL, you're either not looking or are the world's most picky eater. There are tons of options, including room service. And the lunch buffet (especially the first day) has always been one of my favorites.

And to a PP who dissed all the steaks on DCL, I have gotten very good steaks at Palo. And the souffle at Palo is definitely one of the best desserts I have had in my life.

It's amazing to me how many complain about the quality of the food on these boards. But I wonder how many of them gained weight on their last DCL cruise? Just sayin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter