Food at Disney restaurants

We look forward to our meals at Disney every trip! I think most of us here on the boards have favorites that we return to often and enjoy trying new places from time to time. I am not used to fancy gourmet food, but I like the variety we can find at Disney World. We usually choose non-signature restaurants.

If you are looking at just the food in terms of preparation, presentation, flavour, quantity and quality and excluding value for money, ambience, service etc., I would say about 7 or 8 out of 10.

I like Disney food but have found that even my most favorite restaurants tend to be inconsistent at times. I'd say even if you have a bad experience somewhere once, try it for a 2nd time. It may be that they just had an off day!

As different as day and night! I’ve had some amazing dinner and some gross ones as well. Depends which restaurant and sometimes I think who is in the kitchen that night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter