Folding tables and chairs

Not sure what size you are looking for. Several years ago, I got some tables at Staples. They are not square like card tables, they are longer. I did not need chairs.

I once rented tables and chairs to put inside my house for a large family gathering. It was just one dinner, so it did not make sense to purchase.

Walmart, and Target would be where I start. Or monitor garage sales.

If you need them for a one-time event, renting would be a better option. I wouldn't buy a large number of chairs/tables if you don't frequently use them. Lots of choices for purchase just check around online for what suits your needs.

Thx for your responses. I am looking for a few 6 foot tables. I’m also looking for probably 50 chairs. I would like to purchase them. I was hoping someone might know of a good sale. Thank you.

Thx for your responses. I am looking for a few 6 foot tables. I’m also looking for probably 50 chairs. I would like to purchase them. I was hoping someone might know of a good sale. Thank you.

That seems like the kind of purchase that might be made by a church or something, not something which a typical homeowner would buy. Maybe you can think of it that way and think of someone near you to ask?

Not sure what you need them for...
Craigslist?
You can also try the party rental companies, they might have some they want to sell insted of rent.

My black folding metal chairs at walmart were $10

That is a lot of tables and chairs. I would ask friends and family nearby if you can borrow what they have. I know in our friend group many of us have one or two of the longer tables and chairs but not enough for 50 people does one person own. We all just borrow from each other for different parties and it works out fine.

OP never said how often they are going to be used. Buying 50 folding chairs/several tables for a one-time party wouldn't be my first choice. Then you also have to store them after the event is over and they will take up a lot of space. How often does anyone need 50 chairs for parties at their house? Borrowing from neighbors would seem a hassle (picking them up, returning them, remembering which chairs were from which neighbor) and then depending on how formal the event, you would have a mixed hodge podge of chairs.

We own 4 6” tables, 2 smaller tables, and 10 folding chairs. I have used these SOOO often over the past 10 years that they have been so worth it! I do borrow chairs from others or rent them if I need more than 10 - but I feel like the tables are used so often I would never recommend renting them!

good luck OP finding a good deal! The only suggestion I will add (and I have not checked prices) is to look at bed back and beyond and dicks sporting goods iF you have coupons for them that would help!

I can borrow them for free but I’d rather buy. I have a party and will use them at least three times a year. I might only buy 20 now and buy more later. Depends on what price I get. I have plenty of storage space. Thx everyone for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter