Flying club a few questions

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
Ok perhaps someone who has used their Flying Club for flights can help. I know I can upgrade from economy to PE with mile but does that mean I can then also gte a friend a PE ticket on a companion flight or does my flight have to be PE to start with? If my flight has to be PE to start with which fare codes are applicable to the companion ticket?

Claire ;)

You have to pay full fare PE to get the Companion flight. And there are a limited number of reward fares in each class. We managed to get two free PE flights to DC using miles, but when our friends then immediately tried to book their Companion flight, they couldn't get it because we'd used the entire availability for that flight in that class. We'd phoned separately to confirm availability, but it didn't occur to us to ask how many fares were available. :headache:

Just checked the last Companion reward we booked (in March 2007 for our January 2008 trip). I paid £927.10 including taxes - fare code S. Matt's Companion flight cost £163 in taxes.

Thanks for that Deb, just trying to think through things for next year and using DVC points for accommodation :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter