Fly Infestation

A few weeks ago I was on an absolutely mission to figure out why the heck there were so many flies in the house. I was killing at least 10 a day :worried:. I figured something had to be going bad somewhere. I scrubbed everything. I couldn’t find a thing that would be causing them. This went on for a few weeks and now it’s over, but I had never seen so many flies in my house. I even had my husband go up and check the attic.

I think it was just a bad year for them. I’ve since heard a lot of people mentioning having issues with them in my area. Ontario, Canada here.

A few weeks ago I was on an absolutely mission to figure out why the heck there were so many flies in the house. I was killing at least 10 a day :worried:. I figured something had to be going bad somewhere. I scrubbed everything. I couldn’t find a thing that would be causing them. This went on for a few weeks and now it’s over, but I had never seen so many flies in my house. I even had my husband go up and check the attic.

I think it was just a bad year for them. I’ve since heard a lot of people mentioning having issues with them in my area. Ontario, Canada here.
Ok. I won’t worry so much. Glad they went away for you.

I went on a rampage last night looking for the cause of infestation. I cleaned out and disinfected garbage cans, searched under beds for any type of food source. Nothing. They just keep showing up one at a time randomly in different parts of the house. It’s driving me nuts. :tongue:

Ok. I won’t worry so much. Glad they went away for you.

I went on a rampage last night looking for the cause of infestation. I cleaned out and disinfected garbage cans, searched under beds for any type of food source. Nothing. They just keep showing up one at a time randomly in different parts of the house. It’s driving me nuts. :tongue:
This was me exactly. I even poured bleach and hot water down all the drains in case that was the source. I watched like a hawk to see if they were getting in when we opened the doors for the dogs but I never saw them get in, they just appeared. It went on for a few weeks and then poof it was over. Its so gross when its happening though.

I feel better reading all the posts. We have had more flies than usual too. I counted 8 in the house the other day. It seems like anytime someone goes in or out, a fly comes in. I, too, looked for a source with no luck. I'm glad to read that most issues resolved on their own. My cats are having fun catching the flies, at least...lol.

I feel better reading all the posts. We have had more flies than usual too. I counted 8 in the house the other day. It seems like anytime someone goes in or out, a fly comes in. I, too, looked for a source with no luck. I'm glad to read that most issues resolved on their own. My cats are having fun catching the flies, at least...lol.
So far, so good. Not one fly today. 🤞
But I’ve probably just jinxed myself. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter