Florida Resident Tickets??

cyke1

Earning My Ears
Need some answers please. I just received some tickets to Universal Sutdios/ Islands of Adventure park to park but they are florida resident tickets and I'm coming from the California. 1st will i be able to use these tickets? If not would they just make me pay the difference?

Need some answers please. I just received some tickets to Universal Sutdios/ Islands of Adventure park to park but they are florida resident tickets and I'm coming from the California. 1st will i be able to use these tickets? If not would they just make me pay the difference?
They would most likely make you pay the difference.

question on this topic: Can I purchase Florida Resident Tickets, which I am, and gift them to a family member if I am going to the parks with them?

Same question here please. As a Florida resident can I buy all the tickets and show my ID or does everyone have to be a Florida resident and show ID? Also, if I cannot buy them and have AP, can I buy their tickets online and still get the 10% discount or do I have to buy at gate in person? TIA!

Same question here please. As a Florida resident can I buy all the tickets and show my ID or does everyone have to be a Florida resident and show ID? Also, if I cannot buy them and have AP, can I buy their tickets online and still get the 10% discount or do I have to buy at gate in person? TIA!

We just went with group. We had to each show proof of FL residency. The two who had no proof had to buy regular priced tickets. Since we were picking up our FL tickets the same time I didn't even ant to attempt to buy them discounted tickets as it wasn't a big enough amount to hassle with. They were able to buy their tickets slightly discounted through Tickets At Work program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter