Flight Times

cds62

Mouseketeer
I am looking to book my flight for our cruise in November and I was wondering what is the earliest time I should book for our return flight home. I know that Disney recommends not scheduling anything until noon, but I was wondering what time you can get off the ship? I don't remember what time we got off the last time we cruised, but I do remember waiting in the airport for several hours because we got there so early. I know the trip from Port Canaveral takes about an hour so if anyone could help with debarkation times I would appreciate it.

I was thinking maybe 8am. We usually have second seating and are in Luminiere's the last morning and I seem to recall that they still hadn't started debarking when we were going in to eat and that's 8:15am I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter