Flame Tree BBQ question

eeyoreali

Mouseketeer
I'm an unusual person that doesn't like BBQ sauce at all. I've looked at the menu for here and it all seems to be BBQ, I get it, it's in the name. :crazy: Do they do any kind of rotisserie without the BBQ? I love regular rotisserie chicken!!

Thanks!

The chicken is smoked, not rotisserie, but as you can see below there is no BBQ sauce on it.

Flame-Tree-BBQ.jpg

Barbecue doesn’t always mean BBQ sauce, and definitely not specifically in the sense of the BBQ sauce you buy at the grocery store.

Barbecue is often referred to only the way it’s cooked via a barbe pit, barbecue grill, or smoker.

Oh my gosh, I love you all! Thank you for telling me the food isn't all covered in BBQ sauce!! Now I can definitely plan on this being a stop for our next trip.

I don't think the ribs had bbq sauce on them either. I had to dip! We had the platter and everything was awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter