FL Tours or Happy Limo

cajunfan

Welcome to the DIS where wishes come true.
For several reasons, I do not want to use ME. (Okay, I am a control freak and I HAVE to do a grocery stop for a VERY picky eater.)

In the past, we have used Tiffany. This past January, we had less than spectacular service from them, and do not wish to use them again.

So, we are looking at FL Tours and Happy Limo. I know that FL Tours is a sponsor of this forum (Thanks!), but I have heard very good things about Happy Limo also. We need a van (we travel with 4 people and WAY TOO MUCH :teeth: luggage).

Any suggestions one way or another for these two companies? Any comments/experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Lynn

We use Happy Limo a lot too...always great service!
Barb

We have used Happy Limo on our last two trips. On time, friendly drivers, clean towncars, and a decent price. Just my two cents.

We have used quite a few but the last 2 trips we used FL Tours and had great service! We are using them again at the end of this month. Andy is terrific.

Florida Tours is the only one I used, but I have been more than happy with them.

We used FL Tours in April and had great service--on time at airport and return pickup from our resort. However, my BIL's family arrived the day after we did and their flight was delayed. When they got to the airport, their driver wasn't there and after waiting 30 minutes or so they took a cab. They had contacted FL Tours to let them know about the delay--so I really don't know what happened with their driver, could have just been really busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter