Fish Extender group?

DisneyBuff27

Its a Small World!
Hey everyone! Any of you know of a fish extender group for the Wish March 29th-April 1st? We would love to be apart of one! Havent been on a Disney cruise in quite a while! Super excited to be going back on one!

Hey everyone! Any of you know of a fish extender group for the Wish March 29th-April 1st? We would love to be apart of one! Havent been on a Disney cruise in quite a while! Super excited to be going back on one!
Hi! Have you found one? We will be on this cruise and happy to do a FE exchange with you if you want. We are a party of 3. Mom (52), DD (20), DD (17)

Hi! Have you found one? We will be on this cruise and happy to do a FE exchange with you if you want. We are a party of 3. Mom (52), DD (20), DD (17)
Me too!!! We’ve been on tons of Disney cruises and never done this but I would love to join. I’ve been checking fb and here to see if a list has been started!

I would love to join one. We will be sailing then too. I'm Pam, married to Grumpy4568.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter