First Trip to Disney Ever!!!!

rivas101202

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone! My name is Shelly and I am going to Disney for the first time on September 29th!!! I am so excited that I can't even stand it. I am married (no kids) but this trip I am taking with my girlfriends! We are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside and I just can't wait! It totally reminds me on the move the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood ( the best movie ever) and I can't wait to get lost in the Wonderful World of Disney for seven whole days!!! I am looking for any kind of suggestions of places to go or packing ideas. I have not gone on to many vacations in my life so I am kind of new at traveling! I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Ya-Ya! :cheer2:
Shelly

Hey Shelly,
I am so happy for u.. My first trip was w/ my girlfriends too! :) I loved every minute of it! :) :) We stayed at POR last year and LOVED IT SO MUCH! When at the resort, take advantage of the boat that goes to Downtown Disney, its a faster way to go shopping... :)
I know your going to have a great time and this will hopefully be one of many many trips that you take there.
If your going because of the free dining make sure you book your ADR (advance dining reservations).... even though you might not want to be held down to too many dining places, try and set one night for the girls to have a great dinner.... My suggestion, try and book a restaurant in Epcots World Showcase... every restaurant there is wonderful. have a wonderful trip and yaya!!! :goodvibes :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :wave: :woohoo: :dance3:

And Im going with you!! Woo hoo :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so glad that you are finally posting on the Dis Boards. These ppl here are seriously life savers!! lol

They helped me plan all of my things for last trip and for this up coming trip!

We are going to have such a great time!

YA-YA!! :grouphug:

Have fun, drink lots of water, pack shorts and most importantly comfortable shoes.

Enjoy and have the time of you life, it's not everyday you go to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!