First Trip Report June 4-11 @ The Beach Club

TS # 6 Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch: This was my favorite meal of the trip. I had the turkey, mashed, stuffing. It was very good. My wife and mother in law had the pot roast which they both loved. Desert here was also very good. The kids had a variety of things but the sliced roast turkey was a favorite. It was a nice change from the chicken finger type meal they ate many times during the week. LTT will absolutely be an ADR the next time we are in The World.

TS #7 Chef Mickey's for Breakfast: Of the two breakfast buffets that we ate at this was our favorite. Don't know if it was the atmosphere, food or combination of both but liked Chef Mickey's a little better than we did Cape May. The food selection was maybe a bit wider than at Cape May. I do know they had donuts at Mickey's which one of my daughters was very happy about. They also were making pancakes on the line which is probably more an atmosphere type thing since the pancakes were no better or worse than Cape May.

So there is a summary of how we used our 7 TS credits on 6 meals. Overall I was extremely happy with our choices, the quality of the meals, the quality of service etc.

Really enjoyed reading your report. Your daughters are so pretty and and the pictures of them are priceless!! Also, your picture in a minnie mouse hat - stunning!! Sounds like your had a great trip. Next time for us I'd like to try Beach or Yacht Club. I opted for CBR this trip to save some money. Thanks for sharing your insights.

Me and my Minnie ears was too much peer pressure from my girls. We convinced my wife to put some on. So I snapped a pic of her. Then my girls wanted me to put them on and give the camera to mommy so she could take a pic of me. I of course gave in and my girls just giggled about the whole thing:laughing:

Hey, we were there at the same time. I'm not sure that we were every in the same park on the same day however.

Those automated kiosks at Pecos Bills... Ours wasn't working right. Every time we went to add a drink, it added it to the wrong meal and we could not figure out what was going on. Thankfully we were able to move over and do it all over again on one that worked.

Glad you had a good time!

North-Cental Indiana? Rochester, Peru, Warsaw?

Hey, we were there at the same time. I'm not sure that we were every in the same park on the same day however.

Those automated kiosks at Pecos Bills... Ours wasn't working right. Every time we went to add a drink, it added it to the wrong meal and we could not figure out what was going on. Thankfully we were able to move over and do it all over again on one that worked.

Glad you had a good time!

North-Cental Indiana? Rochester, Peru, Warsaw?

I thought the weather was great while we where there. The crowds were very managable I thought. I was very happy with our first Disney trip.

Kokomo is the closest big city.....if you can call it big:laughing:

Sounds like you all had a great time and I loved that you all took your time and knew when to take a break or call it a night. So many people keep going to see and do every thing that they really don't enjoy it as much but they never stop long enough to see that. Great TR.

Sounds like you had a great trip and clearly have a lovely family! Thank you for sharing a piece of both.

We're going to be at the Yacht Club for the second time this August (love the Epcot resort and SAB), I can only hope our week is as much fun.

Sounds like you all had a great time and I loved that you all took your time and knew when to take a break or call it a night. So many people keep going to see and do every thing that they really don't enjoy it as much but they never stop long enough to see that. Great TR.

Thanks for the kind words. We had a blast and I can't imagine trying to do more than we did. We did enjoy every day and I never had to headlock any of my kids:thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a great trip and clearly have a lovely family! Thank you for sharing a piece of both.

We're going to be at the Yacht Club for the second time this August (love the Epcot resort and SAB), I can only hope our week is as much fun.

Thank you!

I am sure you will have a great time. Write a report when you get back. I love reading them. Probably more now that I have been to the World than before. And I always look for BC/YC reports.:banana:

I was going to do a simple review of our CS meals but time always slips away. Therefore, I think I will declare this TR complete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!