• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first timer needs help

ppan

Earning My Ears
Hi! Need some advice! My husband, 4 yr. old and I will be staying at FW in our travel trailer. My parents (in their 70's) want to meet there to see their granddaughter experience it all. Ideally they would stay in a FW cabin, but that's not in their budget. Will it be difficult to coordinate meeting up if they stay offsite? (They will have a car) Would it be better for them to meet us at FW in the morning and head off together, or try to meet up somewhere else? Thanks for any suggestions.

I think you are correct the best way would be for them to come to FW in the morning and then you all set off for the day together. They can park in the front parking lot and easily ride the transportaion with you.

I agree! The best way would be for you to all meet at the campground.

Have them meet you by the main bus stop by Pioneer Hall and have breakfast together at the Trail's End Buffet! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter