First timer dining questions.....

mouser_momof2

Mouseketeer
Is Le Cellier really worth it? Better at lunch or dinner?

If you were to choose either Tusker house breakfast with Donald or Cape May breakfast which would you choose and why?

What place do you recommend to skip to eat (at any park). What is a must do?

I know that there are many threads that probably address these questions, and I'm starting on several right now, but wanted personal opinions.

Also, what about Planet Hollywood. Is it worth it? I've been to a Hard Rock before, but never Planet Hollywood and wondered about the food here.

Thanks for you're help!

Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Cafe are on the same page for me...
The food is Bleh.....
The experience is....well...I've done that...so I paid to eat there May '09 for DS because he requested it.....

Our TS ADR's are :

MK: CRT
Epcot: Teppan Edo
DHS: H & V

with 'Ohana Breakfast mixed in there...

I am DYING to try Le Cellier....and Hoop De Doo.....

This is all IMHO...Have a Magical VIsit!
Mary

We had breakfast at Tusker House last year and it was soo good. Unless you are staying at the Beach Club (?) I wouldn't want to make a special trip over just for Cape May (or a free day).

I haven't been to Le Cellier yet, but will try it in October.

I liked all the places I went to last year except: Hollywood and Vine Dinner.

We ate at: CM (B), CP (D), Sci-fi (D), Coral Reef (L), 1900 Park Fare (B+D), Kona Cafe (D) and The Wave (D)

We had lunch at Le Cellier last year during FD. Wanted dinner, but couldn't get in, so we took the lunch. It was very good and lived up to the hype. Later that evening, we had dinner at Princess Storybook at Akershus. Food there wasn't so good, but the princesses made up for that.

We also did Cape May for breakfast on a different day and so far, that has been the best character interaction we've ever had at WDW. The characters took their time to interact with the kids and offered and were willing to take multiple photos. Our other character meal that week was at Crystal Palace. Pooh and his gang were in a super rush as that place is very big.

The only other character meals we've ever experienced is Chef Mickey's, for breakfast twice. Those were OK as well.

We also ate lunch at Planet Hollywood that week. The center dining area is very crowded so it would have been better had we purchased a VIP coupon and had a booth.

Is Le Cellier really worth it? Better at lunch or dinner?

If you were to choose either Tusker house breakfast with Donald or Cape May breakfast which would you choose and why?

What place do you recommend to skip to eat (at any park). What is a must do?

I know that there are many threads that probably address these questions, and I'm starting on several right now, but wanted personal opinions.

Also, what about Planet Hollywood. Is it worth it? I've been to a Hard Rock before, but never Planet Hollywood and wondered about the food here.

Thanks for you're help!

LC -is good & very very popular. Both lunch & dinner are good.
Tusker house bk is good if your going to AK then I say go.
Now Cape May- bk is also very good it very quiet there.
If you have never been to PH then I'd go. we been here many of times and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter