First Time at PBH--LOVED It

I have a few questions for you. We are also Disney veterans and this will be our first Universal trip.

1. Were you there for the kids eat free promo at the on-site resorts. I'm really not clear on how this works or if it's just for the table service restaurants.

Thanks so much!

Just saw this post. We were at RPR in October an when we checked in we found out we got the kids eat free promo. We had booked a rate from a code in a personalized email that didn't include this but that said anyone booking over a certain number of days qualified. They gave us a card that we were to show.

From what I recall (DS got a nasty, fast, and shirt cold during our stay so I was exhausted from taking care of him and don't remember everything) it was only the resort restaurants. We mainly used it at the pool restaurant at RPR. And each time we showed it but the server forgot about it and we had to have the bill redone. Each time. Annoying.

But it saved a little money so that was cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter