First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys notice the lunch and dinner menus have been published for Sanaa? It looks pretty cool!

Umm...no...I didn't say all that :cool2:
You need to learn to appreciate your wives...:lmao:

Gotta go get ready to leave the house. Gonna hit Hooters for lunch...then a party/costume shop for pirate stuffs...and who knows where else we'll end up! I'm leaving the house!!!!! :cool1:

Did you guys notice the lunch and dinner menus have been published for Sanaa? It looks pretty cool!

You beat me to it Aaron. I just saw this. I don't think this is for me.

Kim

Hey Liz - from the other thread. We've been thinking about flying down to Baltimore to see the Jays play there and then go over to see the Nationals play (since they were originally Cdns - rest in peace the Expos :goodvibes). We actually found a schedule last year where it would have been all possible but then I had to work. The irony now of that is actually funny.

We haven't looked at the schedule this year but would still love to see the stadium in Washington as it looks amazing on TV.

Have to admit I'm a AL girl -- although did grow up watching the Expos as before the Jays they were the only Cdn baseball team.

Like the Mets too though as they have Carlos Delgado.

Must get some work done today (although I am wondering why).

Fiona

We went to see the Mets in San Diego and went to the San Diego Zoo. We were in line getting food and Carlo Delgado we behind us in line. It was pretty weird seeing him in person. He is a very snappy dresser.

We are doing the Dolphin Encounter too, I'm so excited to see dolphins up close!

I am really excited too. My DH is just observing so he will have a camera and I will have one camera in the water with us.

You need to learn to appreciate your wives...:lmao:

Gotta go get ready to leave the house. Gonna hit Hooters for lunch...then a party/costume shop for pirate stuffs...and who knows where else we'll end up! I'm leaving the house!!!!! :cool1:

Have fun, have some hooters for me....err I mean wings...

Tracking information for your documents:

FOR US GUESTS

Go to http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

In the Shipment Reference field type in your DCL number. This is an eight digit number (not the one following Grp on your reservation). Press Track.

It may not come up with your documents and you may have to go down to Shipment Destination and select United States and YOUR zip code.

When I put in my reservation number, it came up as a delivered package. Remember that other companies may have the same reference number, but DCL uses your reservation number for this. Mine hasn't shipped yet as when I limited it to my zip code, nothing came up.

FOR INTERNATIONAL GUESTS:

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Enter your reservation number, country shipped to and postal code.
Mine's coming today!:woohoo:

Where are they? I can't seem to find them.

ETA: Found them. I love naan but that might be it.

I found the answer on the S&D site:

How much does the Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?

The mandatory Resort Service Package is $10 + tax per day and includes all of the following:

* Up to 60 minutes free local telephone calls, toll free and credit card access calls (.10 cents per minute after 60 minutes)
* 20 minutes of domestic long distance per day
* Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities
* In room high-speed Internet access
* 2 bottles of water daily

:bday: Bill!

:bday: Kathy!

:bday: Anne (Spaddy)!

Have some :cake:!
happy birthday guys- hope it is great!

man i have a headache today, already popped some tylenol. Back at work, and about to visit my grandpa and be sure he understands that mom is okay (he has alzheimers). We called him, but he doesn't hear so well. Then go see Mom. She doesn't ahve vision back in her left eye yet, but they expect it to come back. So far, she is recovering well!:goodvibes:wizard:

can't wait for the show tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Are there some people here maybe interested in a breakfast at Garden Grove after the podcast??

On Saturdays and Sundays they have a character breakfast at the Garden Grove located in the Swan for $18,99 adults an kids for $11,99.
Breakfast is between 8-11am.

I found the answer on the S&D site:

How much does the Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?

The mandatory Resort Service Package is $10 + tax per day and includes all of the following:

* Up to 60 minutes free local telephone calls, toll free and credit card access calls (.10 cents per minute after 60 minutes)
* 20 minutes of domestic long distance per day
* Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities
* In room high-speed Internet access
* 2 bottles of water daily

That looks like wired internet only. If you are wanting wireless in your room, I would bring a small Wireless router or Access Point. I always bring an aircard to the hotels. When you have that many people trying to hit a shared pipe to the internet, you can bet that it is going to be slow most of the time or they limit your room to a fraction of the actual internet speed. Big time bottleneck.

Mine's coming today!:woohoo:

smilies%20(17).gif
Hello ma'am, I have your DCL documents. (Could this be the new copier repairman????) ;)

Why is Don squishy? I need to get this joke. I think I missed it. When he go from repairing copiers to beings squishy? I don't think you can get much done if you are squishy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter