First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Day!
New Thread!
Hi All! :wave2:
My documents are on their way! Woo! :cheer2:

Hey Brandie,

Do you think Annette would be interested in being in charge of converting the photobucket pics to a DIS thread for the flattie adventures and and other cruise pics?
It's possible!

I'm not sure how i'll get my flattie pics onto the boards until after the cruise. We'll be bringing one of the laptops, but won't do the internet access while on board. I'll probably do FB once we get back on land.

WiFi at AKL isn't free, right? Anyone know how much it is?

It's possible!

I'm not sure how i'll get my flattie pics onto the boards until after the cruise. We'll be bringing one of the laptops, but won't do the internet access while on board. I'll probably do FB once we get back on land.

WiFi at AKL isn't free, right? Anyone know how much it is?

It should be free if your staying on DVC points.

I didn't even relize that in 31 days I will be doing our pre-cruise :cool1: omg I need to lose more weight :scared1: what pressure :lmao:

It should be free if your staying on DVC points.

I'm only on DVC points for one night. The rest of the stay is on the podcast crew as it was part of my prize from last year...but I think we'll be in concierge for those last 2 nights. Never stayed concierge before in my life! :thumbsup2

I'm only on DVC points for one night. The rest of the stay is on the podcast crew as it was part of my prize from last year...but I think we'll be in concierge for those last 2 nights. Never stayed concierge before in my life! :thumbsup2

I would think concierge would be free...but who knows.

who else is staying on the ship when we are in port at Bahamas?? I think we are just going to take it easy and hang out by the adult pool!!!

Cheryl

We are going to walk through the straw market and then we are going back to the boat.

FYI for photobucket. I'm going to try to create a folder for each person that PMs me for the account info. I will use your board name, so if/when you upload photos just throw them into your folder.

Great idea, Squishy!

I will PM you shortly!

Shoes.. from thread nine info

VIVACI_CORAL-PATENT_zoom.jpg

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=46149

HTH
Michelle

They are soooo cute! Do you have a pair, are they comfy? Or painful? May have to order them and see for myself!

I think we're staying onboard.

We are doing the Dolphin Encounter in Nassau.

Liz, from the other thread. I am NL girl myself. My DH is a huge Mets fan and we are going to see them play in Baltimore this year. We try to go and see them whenever we can. We might try to go to DC sometime this year too.

Hey Liz - from the other thread. We've been thinking about flying down to Baltimore to see the Jays play there and then go over to see the Nationals play (since they were originally Cdns - rest in peace the Expos :goodvibes). We actually found a schedule last year where it would have been all possible but then I had to work. The irony now of that is actually funny.

We haven't looked at the schedule this year but would still love to see the stadium in Washington as it looks amazing on TV.

Have to admit I'm a AL girl -- although did grow up watching the Expos as before the Jays they were the only Cdn baseball team.

Like the Mets too though as they have Carlos Delgado.

Must get some work done today (although I am wondering why).

Fiona

Just checked and our documents are not on their way. Of course we don't have a stateroom number yet either. :sad2:

Fiona

Wow just got done doing my Jillian Michael's workout KILLER! this cruise is motivating me to work out even harder! Love it! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!