First Deni, now Molly. :(

That's probably the nature of this media. I doubt you'll see too many people stay in one place long term. Either make a name for yourself and go off solo or do something different to make a name . Clearly, there are some who will remain for a multitude of reasons, but i suspect those will be the exception.

all ears viewing figures are awful.

16k a video the other day. Mollys 60k.

I like Quincy but they just tried to show horn in some new presenters like nothing happened. Emma I’m sure is a nice girl. But is just a bit bland.
I wish they had done an introductory video with the new folks.

It had felt like family members just got replaced with new people.

I wish they had done an introductory video with the new folks.

It had felt like family members just got replaced with new people.
that's exactly what I thought. Dropped them in with no intro, get to know them or why you should care what they think.
Quincy came in under Molly wing and they tried the same with Emma under Quincy, but not as well. Then suddenly there are all these others who randomly show up in the best of videos who I have no clue who they are or anything about them.

Last edited:
I've heard mention about Tim Tracker, but never looked at that content. How is it different/better? What do they cover? Like I need another channel to watch. :)

I've heard mention about Tim Tracker, but never looked at that content. How is it different/better? What do they cover? Like I need another channel to watch. :)
Orlando based vlogger that releases a new video daily. Used to be just Tim but now it includes his wife/son a lot. Mix of theme parks, cruises, and around the house content.

I enjoy Tim as a presenter as he just seems to have a likeable personality that translates well to video. I usually skip their "home vlogs" though as I am only interested in the theme park stuff.

For me it’s not necessarily different or better — there’s just a new one each day so there’s always one to watch if I run out of other content. I also enjoy the easy presentation. The Trackers seem to be happy to be doing whatever and not annoyed by their work.

I like the Tim Tracker stuff. He's very articulate and talks about things in a really easygoing manner. He sure knows a lot about Disney.
Most of his stuff involves his wife and son now, plus she's expecting again. Lots of family friendly content and tips, which is great for those that want that.

Orlando based vlogger that releases a new video daily. Used to be just Tim but now it includes his wife/son a lot. Mix of theme parks, cruises, and around the house content.

I enjoy Tim as a presenter as he just seems to have a likeable personality that translates well to video. I usually skip their "home vlogs" though as I am only interested in the theme park stuff.
Same, I like the Dis for news and opinions, Mammoth Club for rides, and Tim Tracker to just experience disney like a semi-local just having fun around the parks.

That’s a nice way to describe Tim Tracker. He does seem like a lucky guy!
I guess they are all kinda fun unless they are standing in my SPOT …Then I don’t like them anymore Haha . And some of them are way too “chummy” with castmembers . Guess that is the secret to knowing where to stand .

Its really a matter of personal preference. Nothing wrong with Tim Tracker, but he is more selling his personality than differentiating on helpful content. There are literally dozens of others who are now essentially doing the same thing without the "at home" videos and other non-Disney/Universal content. Again, that's not necessarily a negative, its just a matter of what you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter