• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks from CBR

BoyMom81

Mouseketeer
Pretty sure we are going to book a pirate room at CBR in Sept. I've heard there are some good spots to watch Epcot fireworks from there. How good is the view? This may be our deciding factor because our DS3 loves pirates and fireworks!

you can see the higher (only the higher) fireworks from Epcot - since Epcot is just across the street the views are pretty good.

that say Pop gets some of the same views for alot less money.

We usually go to the beach in the Jamaica section and sit on the hammocks. You can see the higher fireworks from Epcot.

We just stayed at CBR in a water view pirate room. We were in Bldg 35 and could see the high Epcot fireworks from our window.

My ds(5) LOVED the pirate themed rooms, but we won't do it again. You pay a lot to have one, but are really far from all the "stuff." We started driving over to Port Royale to eat and use the pool, because the walk got old. I usually stay deluxe and would rather be closer to the restaurants and amenities. It was cute though. Musty with mildewy curtains, but cute.

Oh yeah, and I don't have a bad back, but the bed killed me. I was so glad my dh who does have a bad back wasn't on this trip, because he would've been hurting for sure.

Linda T. said:
We usually go to the beach in the Jamaica section and sit on the hammocks. You can see the higher fireworks from Epcot.

We watched from the same place in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter