Finding Nebo, Yes THAT Nebo, not the fish!

Is he here? Has he arrived? Everyone got their autograph books and chunky pens?

We may have to set up some ropes to keep the fans at bay:rotfl2:

A riot may start if he doesn't get here soon. Did someone give him directions? I know it's Nebo and all, but..........

Sigh, celebrities. Tsk Tsk.

One of my favorite nebo trip report installments for all you lurkers who are wondering who the heck he is.....

The China Syndrome
Go ahead, try to figure out where I'm going with that title, just try.

After we leave the pool, surprisingly our luggage was waiting in the room for us.

Ahead of schedule, they usually say 3:30

(ok, I'm afraid this is gonna get ugly here)

As Diane is grabbing all the drawers, I go to the bathroom.

And I come face to face with IT.
The toilet.

Oh no, this is not just any toilet.

Now, luckily for me, I was not still sitting when I finished.

There is no handle here. Just a chrome button on the middle of the tank top.

This should have given it away to me but I just pushed the button anyway.

Suddenly, the whole room rumbled, the lights flickered, and all the air was
sucked up out of the room.

I looked, and it was gone. Just like that like I had never even used the toilet in the first place.

And it all took place in .5 seconds.

I was scared.

I think Disney has found a chasm that goes all the way to the center of the earth, and they now handle waste at the new resorts by jetisoning it there.

I had heard about these things.

They were originally tested in the Nevada desert and then later in the
fifties at Bikini Atol, along with the hydrogen bomb.

But back then, they were considered to be too cruel and inhumane.

That is not a flush handle on the tank.

It is called a detonator.

Seriously, you may think I'm blowing this out of proportion, but I would
not want to be sitting there when the thing goes off.

I'm afraid I'd end up doing Mel Gibson's William Wallace character from
"Braveheart" and start yelling " FREEDOM" as I"m being disembowled.

Now, aren't you glad I shared that with you? heh

detonate at your own risk.

I was not impressed with zebra domes. Hmm.
I'm going to boma in two weeks so I'll revisit them.
maybe.

Could you do me a HUGE (ok, maybe not huge...) favor - at Boma, can you see if they still ave the falafels??? They look like hush puppies... and I believe they were on the pod to the right of the soup... :love:

Could you do me a HUGE (ok, maybe not huge...) favor - at Boma, can you see if they still ave the falafels??? They look like hush puppies... and I believe they were on the pod to the right of the soup... :love:

do they cook them to order or just have them on the buffet?
I'll check and see.

I usually lurk on his trip reports, but man do I love me some Nebo and Smidgy! Hope they show...

do they cook them to order or just have them on the buffet?
I'll check and see.

They are out on the buffet - with a container of yogurt dip on the side. The picture below shows them on the bottom of the plate. Thanks so much, I'm not going back until September, but I'm soooo looking forward to the falafels again - I would hate if they were gone!

232323232%7Ffp6%3C%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3A762%3C385ot1lsi

Imp and pixie -
ACK!
Is your avatar curious george?
Why does he look "well endowed?"
:scared:

Imp and pixie -
ACK!
Is your avatar curious george?
Why does he look "well endowed?"
:scared:

:rotfl: :rotfl2:
Now that you mention it... he does kinda look well endowed :lmao: . I will never look at the picture the same way again. I'm gonna have to find a new avatar. The Curious George picture came from DS who spent an entire afternoon one day taking pictures of his stuffed animals. I thought it was cute the way he posed him and the angle he used for the camera. Let's see what else I can find :goodvibes .

Hey Celery, you staying at the timeshare again?

My friend Rose wants DH and me to come down again with her, her hubby, BIL and BILs wife in October~She's got a three bedroom this time :woohoo:

Yep. I'll be at bonnet creek next week!
and I'm trying star island out this time too.
Not sure if I'll be able to make it again in September before my AP expires, but I have a week reserved!

Cool!

I think we've stayed at Star, is it out on 192?

We only used the condo the and the pool/hot tub maybe one night...it was nice but Bonnett Creek is waaay better IMO.

trust me, I don't want to stay at star island - but bonnet creek was booked the other nights. :(

Nah...

I hope at least Smidgy finds her way over here...

she'll show him the way, she always does ;)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter