Find your 2015 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Subscribing...

First-time cruisers on the April 17, 2015 3 night Bahama cruise...still gathering all the info I can about kids clubs, excursions and what you need to know about cruising...

Would love to be part of a FE and Facebook group when it's created!

Just booked our first cruise! Looking forward to fe and fb groups starting for our cruise! Can't wait 4-10-2015!

Just booked our first Disney Cruise on the Dream 4 nights leaving February 2015! DD 8, DD 5 will be turning 6 while on the cruise :) me and a DH. How do we get added to the Fish Extenders... I can't wait!

Just booked our first Disney Cruise on the Dream 4 nights leaving February 2015! DD 8, DD 5 will be turning 6 while on the cruise :) me and a DH. How do we get added to the Fish Extenders... I can't wait!

You need to post this question on the thread for your cruise. Better chance of getting a response there. :)

I only see the Date for our cruise but no Link--could you please create a link for January 26, 2015. Thank you. We are also interested in starting a fish extender link for that cruise date but I am unsure as to how to create one. Thank You.

I only see the Date for our cruise but no Link--could you please create a link for January 26, 2015. Thank you. We are also interested in starting a fish extender link for that cruise date but I am unsure as to how to create one. Thank You.

Please feel free to start a cruise meet thread for your cruise and post a link here and I will add it to the list :)

I don't see a link to this group meet? Do we make one if we are the first to look? How would I do that here if so? And is the FE group separate from this? Sorry! First time cruise and am very, very excited!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter