Find your 2015 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Cadyrose

Mouseketeer
Subscribing...

First-time cruisers on the April 17, 2015 3 night Bahama cruise...still gathering all the info I can about kids clubs, excursions and what you need to know about cruising...

Would love to be part of a FE and Facebook group when it's created!

JonesFamily09

Ready to set sail with Mickey Mouse in 2015!
Just booked our first cruise! Looking forward to fe and fb groups starting for our cruise! Can't wait 4-10-2015!

kateandalliesmom

Earning My Ears
Just booked our first Disney Cruise on the Dream 4 nights leaving February 2015! DD 8, DD 5 will be turning 6 while on the cruise :) me and a DH. How do we get added to the Fish Extenders... I can't wait!

IrishCowboy

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
Just booked our first Disney Cruise on the Dream 4 nights leaving February 2015! DD 8, DD 5 will be turning 6 while on the cruise :) me and a DH. How do we get added to the Fish Extenders... I can't wait!

You need to post this question on the thread for your cruise. Better chance of getting a response there. :)

MickeyChix

Mouseketeer
I only see the Date for our cruise but no Link--could you please create a link for January 26, 2015. Thank you. We are also interested in starting a fish extender link for that cruise date but I am unsure as to how to create one. Thank You.

IrishCowboy

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
I only see the Date for our cruise but no Link--could you please create a link for January 26, 2015. Thank you. We are also interested in starting a fish extender link for that cruise date but I am unsure as to how to create one. Thank You.

Please feel free to start a cruise meet thread for your cruise and post a link here and I will add it to the list :)

jbklaiber

Earning My Ears
I don't see a link to this group meet? Do we make one if we are the first to look? How would I do that here if so? And is the FE group separate from this? Sorry! First time cruise and am very, very excited!!!:cool1:

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!