financing question--online outlets

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
we need a small amount for our resale purchase, but I just can't get to the credit union when my banker is there between her schedule and mine. There are two online outlets mentioned at the resale site--Monera and Vacation Club Loans. (there is a 3rd but they have a monthly service fee) Of those two, any experience or feedback is appreciated.

You are not subject to those if you take on a personal loan depending on your credit score you can get better rates as low as 5.99%. There’s also light stream or best egg... you should consider shopping around

I have used Lightstream for personal loans and to give me some money to bridge my resale purchases a few years back with another financial account.

Instant approval. I chose. 3 year terms..though paid off in 6 months

I would stick with very well known companies like ones others have mentioned.

You could also look at rates through your credit cards on personal loans.

I have used vacation club loans three times. They have been great to work with.

If you have very good credit, you will likely get a lower rate on Lightstream. They are a good, no-frills company, and you can go as short as 24 months.

If you have very good credit, you will likely get a lower rate on Lightstream. They are a good, no-frills company, and you can go as short as 24 months.

I want to second Lightstream. If you have good credit, it's the place to go. No fees, I was approved within 2 hours, funded the next day for a 3-year loan, and paid it off within 3 months. Was very easy to use to solve a cash flow issue. They are a subsidiary of SunTrust Bank, and is going through a merger at the moment. If you are using them, I would apply sooner rather than later, because approval criteria may change when the merger finally goes through.

I use (and many others on this board) Monera and they are great. Have never had any problems with them.

They do not do a credit check (although they NOW have an option where they will do a credit check and you can get a better rate)

Loan also DOES NOT go on your credit score. They deduct monthly from your bank account and no penalty to pay early.

OK we are good, I did finally go to my own credit union and we were approved pretty quickly. Now as soon as we pass ROFR we will be ready to go!

I am using Monera and had them do a credit check to get the lower rate. Everything super easy, great communication, and quick. SO far - no issues. Hoping to close by month end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter