Finally going to Tokyo Disney!

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
Finally booked flights! JAL ended up going cheaper than they had been so jumped on it. 3 nights planned at Disney and then 6 nights in tokyo. Will book disney hotel end of march. I know i have to be on at 11 am Japan time 3 months prior. Looking at Miracosta ( 2 rooms) or disneyland hotel (family room). Leaning towards disneyland hotel only because our checkin and checkout days will be at Disneyland. We have 5 people. Looking at the family room at disneyland as that can accomodate us. Any advice on whether that is easy to book that type or is it easier to book 2 rooms? Also, advice on where to book pocket wifis? Our flight lands at Haneda at 5 am! I realize now its too early to take the bus to Disney. ugh. Will book a taxi. I see a lot of things on Klook. ANyone have experience using them to book things. I think we will book JR pass for our tokyo days as we will do day trip to Nikko and Kamakura.

I think we will book JR pass for our tokyo days as we will do day trip to Nikko and Kamakura.

JR Pass usually only makes sense if you're doing at least two long distance shinkansen rides. Nikko and Kamakura train tickets aren't that expensive. They both have area passes that you can see if work out to be a good deal for you. We just used our Suica.

Booking rooms……if your stay involves a weekend rooms are hard to get in the Miracosta & DLH. The Package Tours get to book one month ahead of regular reservations so tend to snag them before everyone else. Midweek is an easier option. I’d advise using Disneys booking site/tool and get an idea of how availability looks a week/month before your actual dates as practice.

About the package tours, is that just travel agent tours? When I go on TDR site, it says “Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Package Reservations: Reservations are currently not accepted.” Do they not sell hotel and ticket packages now?

About the package tours, is that just travel agent tours? When I go on TDR site, it says “Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Package Reservations: Reservations are currently not accepted.” Do they not sell hotel and ticket packages now?
Vacation packages are currently sold on the Japanese website only. You can still book them using foreign credit cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter