file types for online check in

dianagisme

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I tried to do a search but couldn't find the answer. Our check in is tonight and I want to make sure we have the correct file types for our documents and pictures. I remember reading on here when the cruises restarted that certain types of files were not accepted on the online check in. I just want to make sure we are all ready to do the check in correctly. Thanks!

I don't know what the full acceptable list is...I just completed check-in and used photos taken with my phone for everything, so they're all .jpg. All my stuff is still pending/in review but it was at least accepted by the system for submission.

I don't know what the full acceptable list is...I just completed check-in and used photos taken with my phone for everything, so they're all .jpg. All my stuff is still pending/in review but it was at least accepted by the system for submission.
Thanks!

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I tried to do a search but couldn't find the answer. Our check in is tonight and I want to make sure we have the correct file types for our documents and pictures. I remember reading on here when the cruises restarted that certain types of files were not accepted on the online check in. I just want to make sure we are all ready to do the check in correctly. Thanks!
I had my laptop's webcam take the pictures. It saved them as jpegs and that was accepted.

I uploaded our passport information and headshot last night. My passport was a little small, as in it did not fill up the box. I did not get any warning. I assume they can zoom it larger. I guess time will tell.

Has anyone had to resubmit the passport photo?

I uploaded our passport information and headshot last night. My passport was a little small, as in it did not fill up the box. I did not get any warning. I assume they can zoom it larger. I guess time will tell.

Has anyone had to resubmit the passport photo?

In the worst case they will scan it at the port. It's not a show stopper. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Having just checked in, my pre check in concerns were over blown. The important thing is getting your port arrival time and code to be scanned when you arrive. As long as you make it to the end and get those, you're good. any other problems can be cured at the terminal.

In the worst case they will scan it at the port. It's not a show stopper. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Thank you!! That is my sentiment for the most part.

Hurdle 1 Done. Printed and emailed our Port Arrival time paperwork.
Hurdle 2 Safe Passage - On the horizon 15 days
Hurdle 3 - TEST NEGATIVE AT PORT! Breathe in....Breathe out.... 🤪

Have done everything on my iphone for 3 checkins now. No issues.

Because you posted this on here, I was able to do our check in last night at midnight with no issues. Thank you.
I am terrible with pulling documents from the computer and I was figuring we would have to wait until this morning.
My husband said he would stay awake but he fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I came across your post and gave it a shot. I had all the pics on my iPhone and everything was accepted.
The only thing that was weird was our security photos, I used our photos from our passport renewal earlier this year and it said selfie next to our pictures. They weren't selfies, but I was able to do the entire check in. Its still says pending at this point, so I guess they will get in touch with me if there's an issue.

Thank you again, we were able to get a 10:30-10:45 port of arrival time, boarding group 3.
I am looking forward to our platinum perk of anytime arrival to come back.

Because you posted this on here, I was able to do our check in last night at midnight with no issues. Thank you.
I am terrible with pulling documents from the computer and I was figuring we would have to wait until this morning.
My husband said he would stay awake but he fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him, so I came across your post and gave it a shot. I had all the pics on my iPhone and everything was accepted.
The only thing that was weird was our security photos, I used our photos from our passport renewal earlier this year and it said selfie next to our pictures. They weren't selfies, but I was able to do the entire check in. Its still says pending at this point, so I guess they will get in touch with me if there's an issue.

Thank you again, we were able to get a 10:30-10:45 port of arrival time, boarding group 3.
I am looking forward to our platinum perk of anytime arrival to come back.
If your "selfies" are the same photos as your passport photos (headshots) they may ask you to do them again. I recall wording to the effect that the selfies needed to be different.

If your "selfies" are the same photos as your passport photos (headshots) they may ask you to do them again. I recall wording to the effect that the selfies needed to be different.

Oh really? Here I thought they would be the perfect size they were looking for.
Thanks for the info.

Oh really? Here I thought they would be the perfect size they were looking for.
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, they are perfect, aren't they. It's not a big deal if you have to redo them. A number of people during our cruise had their headshots retaken at check in. So, nothing to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter