fees at airport

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am a canadian disney fan from Montreal and I would like to know what are the fees to pay at airport. Ex: Burlington or Albany airport.
As in Canada we have to pay a fee of $15.00 at airport booth before entering in the plane for construction at airport. These fees are never including in the paid airfare ticket. On the ticket we have around $170.00 round trip for miscellaneous canadian and american taxes.
Also, what is the cost of a parking at Burlington or Albany.

We are a family of 6 who wants to go to Disney around May 2nd, 2003 we are checking airfare from Montreal or US and it is really less expensive to fly from US, forgetting that we will have 2-4 hours to drive before taking the plane. Do you have an airline company to suggest us.

I already took a flight from Buffalo many years ago and everything was ok to us to pass custom and traveling. Do you think we will have problems this year with all the things happening in the world.

Many thanks for all the infos.

Carole

Any fees are included in the price of the ticket. Buffalo has SWA and I highly recommend that airline. The only downside is no preassigned seating, but, getting there early solves that problem.
Burlington VT has Jet Blue I have heard wonderful things about this airline. Albany has SWA. Your options are many. Let us know if we can help further.

Are you talking about Montreal Airport or Pearson as well.

My AC tickets from Pearson have all fees and taxes listed and included in the price we paid. As far as I am aware there should be no extra charged at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter