Feedback on Eurominibus Shuttle

goofiiee

Earning My Ears
I promised I'd update you all on this service, which we had booked online from CDG to Explorers.

The driver was indeed there waiting for us with name on a sign and lead us to the vehicle. This was a VW, van-type, not sure of model, in new condition, and can comfortably seat 7- 8 people.

He knew to take us to the hotel and after about a half hours drive, near the park area, he made a 30 second stop to check an outdoor map to locate the hotel exactly. (He was foreign, so maybe he could not understand the name of the hotel?) and I just had to point to it on the map.

They had quoted 70eur for four of us and I thought they may ask for the 20% night surcharge contrary to our agreement, as we arrived at 7:15 but left the airport a little after 8pm, but they honored it as they said they would.

He helped load/unload some of the smaller luggage and gave us a card to book the return journey, but we used VEA for that, which was also fine.

So I would say this was a good service for us as we didn't want to risk missing the next direct shuttle to hotel (which we probably would have if it was prompt) and didn't want to end up in hotel after 3+ hours of arrival time. Plus, they were the most economical of all others online.

The journey took around 40-45 minutes, and traffic was 'average', not too little, not too much.

So, based on this experience, I would recommend them.

:earboy2:

70 Euros is a good price I think, compared to what we've been seeing. I'm glad you had a good experience. Can you post their website or contact info?
Thanks!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you for that - it is invaluable to hear others experiences with companies :)

jodyb said:
70 Euros is a good price I think, compared to what we've been seeing. I'm glad you had a good experience. Can you post their website or contact info?
Thanks!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi Jody,

their website is www.eurominibus.com
and their email is info@eurominibus.com

I was a bit nervous about them not showing up, only due to people's experience with Silver Shuttle, so I emailed them after making the reservation to double-check and confirm it, to which they replied.

Probably redundant, but I had horrible visions of a). my husband's reaction in case of a no-show, and b). my children, tired and cranky at the end of an evening!! A masochist's dream, I assure you!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter