February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Thanks for giving the inside peek of OKW:thumbsup2
I think I'm going to make a call and try to change from a studio to a 1 bedroom. Very nice.

Great post!! The title made me laugh, because I thought of toilet paper!:rotfl2:

Do you rent points or do you book through Disney? I would love to stay in a one-bedroom at some point -- it looks like so much space which would be heavenly!

Love that balcony!!!

Just awesome Blue !!
Thanks rosie! :flower3:

Thanks for giving the inside peek of OKW:thumbsup2
I think I'm going to make a call and try to change from a studio to a 1 bedroom. Very nice.
You're welcome.
We LOVE the space of the 1 bedroom. Even a studio at OKW is larger than other resorts studio's. :thumbsup2

Great post!! The title made me laugh, because I thought of toilet paper!:rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well, if we are talking about that, then I roll "over" not "under".

Great Post. OKW sounds awesome:goodvibes

Do you rent points or do you book through Disney? I would love to stay in a one-bedroom at some point -- it looks like so much space which would be heavenly!

Love that balcony!!!

We book through Disney. I've thought about renting points, just never have.

The balcony is so nice! It's large enough for several people to stretch out on.

Scratch the 1 bedroom upgrade. The deal was for the studio only.
it would cost me almost $500 more for the 1 bedroom.:scared1:

Scratch the 1 bedroom upgrade. The deal was for the studio only.
it would cost me almost $500 more for the 1 bedroom.:scared1:

Yikes!!!! Well there is some sort of deal out there because we got a discount off of the 1 bedroom. When I gave her the code that was posted on the Enchanted board, she did mention that that wasn't the one I needed but told me to hold on. She found "something" and it worked!! I should have asked her what the code was.

If you are going in February and haven't received a PM from me about the February meet up thread, then please send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter