February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Last year they came out right after Halloween. I think they like to have only 2 party's worth of tickets being sold at one time. Sooooo....I'm HOPING we will see something tomorrow or at least within the next week!

I totally agree about the fireworks. They were AWESOME!!!

Woo Hoooooo!!! Ok, I'm going to start reading it tonight once I put DS to bed. I'm going to pop myself some popcorn and catch up tonight! :banana: popcorn::

Today is DS's class party. It starts at 2pm. I'm supposed to meet the other mom's there at 1:45. We are bringing all the goodies and we are supposed to dress up. Right now it is 12:58 and I'm sitting on the computer dressed like Elizabeth Swann. :rotfl2: I'm sure I'm a sight to behold!! pirate:

We have decided to do a small amount of make up on the little girls and give them a plastic tiara. For the boys I've got pirate hats from party city and a black halloween make up crayon to draw them a beard and moustache. So, we are SORT OF having a pirate and princess party today. pirate: princess:

Aww, your pirate and princess party sounds cute

Did you take any pics?

Your P&PP sounds cool !! Hi Blue!!
Thanks! Hiya Rosie :wave:

Have you been to Kona before? If so, how did ds like it? We're trying it for the first time, but I am a little worried about the kids.
We tried it on our May trip. It was really good! I actually remembered to take pic's of all of our plates that day. I'll have to find them real quick and post them. I DO remember DS eating well that evening so he must have liked it! :lmao:

Winkers don't worry just remember your "L"s!!!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Aww, your pirate and princess party sounds cute

Did you take any pics?

Thank you! I did take some pics. I'll have to edit the other kiddo's faces and then I'll post a couple.:thumbsup2

For Winkers.... Our dinner at Kona in May:

DS had the typical childs plate of Macaroni with marinara sauce and grilled chicken. I will say that this dish at Kona looked MUCH BETTER than any other restaurant we have ordered it in to date. The chicken pieces were bigger too. They even put an umbrella in his milk so he would feel included in the theme.
2509181581_d26ab6a321.jpg

DH had the prime rib and said it was delicious!
2509182525_0fb826d215.jpg

I had the Tuna Oscar. The waitress informed me that they usually serve this mostly raw and asked if I'd like it cooked. Ummm......YES!!! :rotfl: I like sushi sometimes but have to be in the mood for it. I ordered it "medium" and it was delicious!! The fried pieces that were on top are jumbo lump crab meat. I could eat a bowl full of those!! They were soooo good! Everything was sitting on top of 3 fried green tomato's. I HATE tomato's, but LOVED these!! They also drisel hollandaise sauce over the top.
2510015022_ce1061b80f.jpg

On to the class Halloween party.....

Here is the class picture. We put a little make up and glitter on the girls and gave them each a tiara and a wand and "deemed" them princesses for a day. This was my station. I got to do both the boys and the girls. I had such a good time doing this!! They had so much fun having it done, so it made me feel good. :goodvibes
2995528486_33fb14c371.jpg

Here is a picture of just the boys. We told them to do their best "ARRGGG!!". As you can see, DS is getting into it the most. pirate: That's my boy!! :thumbsup2

2995528842_76558c5322.jpg

Hopefully in the next day or so I can get started on our park goals!!! :flower3:

thanks for the pictures! I'm intrigued by the tuna, but the only tuna I've had came from a can. How "fishy" does it taste?

You Pirates and Princesses pictures are adorable! Capt Jack would be very impressed my your DS's Arrrgghh! So cute!

thanks for the pictures! I'm intrigued by the tuna, but the only tuna I've had came from a can. How "fishy" does it taste?
Well, it doesn't taste like chicken but it's not TOO fishy tasting. :lmao: Actually, I think Tuna steaks almost taste like a steak!

You Pirates and Princesses pictures are adorable! Capt Jack would be very impressed my your DS's Arrrgghh! So cute!

:rotfl2: Thank you!

For those who are as obsessed with the P & PP as I am, I thought you'd like to know that they have switched the P&PP page on the disney website back to the old version. It still says to be on the lookout for 2009 dates but I can only believe that they pulled the "flash" page down so that they could edit it!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm hoping they have something up by tomorrow morning and that MY DATES are included!! Until then, this will be me..... :surfweb:

IF ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR DISNEY AND HAS POWER OVER THE PPP DATES IS READING MY PTR, ( :lmao: ) PLEASE INCLUDE A PARTY BETWEEN THE 7 & 13TH OF FEBRUARY!!!!! THANK YOU. :)

DS's Pirate and Princess Party looks awesome! What a great idea!

Oh, I hope they release dates for the P&PP soon -- maybe even extend it into the first week of June (for me)!

Thanks for posting pics.

Love how your ds really got into being a Pirate:rotfl:

Crossing fingers that there is a date for P&P while you are there:wizard:

I loved the P&PP in Feb this year!! Am also trying Kona for the first time in May? Still deciding what I fancy to eat!!The prime Rib did look good !!
Great Pix of the Halloween Party!!

DS's Pirate and Princess Party looks awesome! What a great idea!

Oh, I hope they release dates for the P&PP soon -- maybe even extend it into the first week of June (for me)!
Thank you. We all had a lot of fun.
I hope they do too. It's such a fun night!pirate:

Thanks for posting pics.

Love how your ds really got into being a Pirate:rotfl:

Crossing fingers that there is a date for P&P while you are there:wizard:
DS is such a little ham!
Thank you! I hope there is.

I loved the P&PP in Feb this year!! Am also trying Kona for the first time in May? Still deciding what I fancy to eat!!The prime Rib did look good !!
Great Pix of the Halloween Party!!
I did too! They had 2 parties when we were there. One was our first night there....I think that's the one you went to. There was also one our last night there. That's the one we went to. What an AWESOME way to end the trip! I sure hope they have at least ONE the week we are there this time.

Hey Blue, don't want to be debbie downer, but Allears has released dates for the P&P Party and the first one is not until the Feb 20th:hug:

Also waiting for PPandP dates. Going Feb 11 - 19:cool1:

I hope they "officially" come out soon. According to allears, they will go on sale Friday the 7th.
Hi Blue!!!
:wave:

Hey Blue, don't want to be debbie downer, but Allears has released dates for the P&P Party and the first one is not until the Feb 20th:hug:

I'm hoping the list they have is just speculation due to the dates ending at 7pm listed right now on the disney website calendar. If it is, then it's possible it may change some. It did last year. Besides, I have access to the Disney travel agents website now and there are no dates listed yet. CROSSING MY FINGERS!!! :sad1:

I hope they "officially" come out soon. According to allears, they will go on sale Friday the 7th.

:wave:

I'm hoping the list they have is just speculation due to the dates ending at 7pm listed right now on the disney website calendar. If it is, then it's possible it may change some. It did last year. Besides, I have access to the Disney travel agents website now and there are no dates listed yet. CROSSING MY FINGERS!!! :sad1:

That is good to hear it changed last year. Hopefully it does the same this year:wizard:

So, are you now a travel agent for Disney world? SOmething you do from your home? How does that work? If you afraid you get into trouble for going OT on here, you can Pm me. Thanks:goodvibes

In case you haven't read about it -- there is a rumor circulating that WDW is releasing pretty substantial discounts for travel dates from the end of January through June at 5:00pm today. Keep your fingers crossed!

For those who are as obsessed with the P & PP as I am, I thought you'd like to know that they have switched the P&PP page on the disney website back to the old version. It still says to be on the lookout for 2009 dates but I can only believe that they pulled the "flash" page down so that they could edit it!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm hoping they have something up by tomorrow morning and that MY DATES are included!! Until then, this will be me..... :surfweb:

IF ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR DISNEY AND HAS POWER OVER THE PPP DATES IS READING MY PTR, ( :lmao: ) PLEASE INCLUDE A PARTY BETWEEN THE 7 & 13TH OF FEBRUARY!!!!! THANK YOU. :)

According to allearsnet and a thread on this site the parties won't start until Feb. 20th. :sad2: Hopefully the official announcement will say something different. :confused3

I am with you girl!!!!! I sure hope its when we are down there!!!!!! If I see anything soon, I will let you know and you do the same!!

In case you haven't read about it -- there is a rumor circulating that WDW is releasing pretty substantial discounts for travel dates from the end of January through June at 5:00pm today. Keep your fingers crossed!

I just saw the same thing on Mousesavers last nite.

There is a thread circulating around here with the inside scoop.

Forget exact details, but supposed to be January 4-June 27th I believe.

Smething like book 4 nights, get 3 nights free

Buy 4 day tickets, get 3 free

I know I am not entirely right, but that is what I can recal1 at the moment:goodvibes

Come on 5'oclock popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!