February Magical Family Adventures!!~ LAST DAY!! (6/5)

Hi guys!! We are in Tallahassee. We made it through the long drive today. (9 hours) Tomorrow is another 5 to cocoa beach.

Sorry i didn't finish this report before i left. I only have one day left, you'd think i could have gotten it done. :rolleyes:

You can watch us sail away here on sunday.....
http://www.portcanaveral.com/webcam.htm
we leave port at 4pm Eastern time!

you can get a good close up look at the ship as it passes through the ship channel on this web cam....
http://www.cocoabeachsurf.com/BeachCam1.htm
(as long as whoever is in control of the camera has it pointed to the ship channel)

We'll be waving!!

Hi guys!! We are in Tallahassee. We made it through the long drive today. (9 hours) Tomorrow is another 5 to cocoa beach.

Sorry i didn't finish this report before i left. I only have one day left, you'd think i could have gotten it done. :rolleyes:

you can get a good close up look at the ship as it passes through the ship channel on this web cam....
(as long as whoever is in control of the camera has it pointed to the ship channel)

We'll be waving!!

waving back....

We'll be waving!!

How cool they have webcam:thumbsup2

Have a great time!!!

Sorry I haven't been in, I've been so busy! Trying to get my house to closing, and living with lots of boxes.

I hope you have a great time! be safe!

Thanks for posting all of this. it is definatly helping me with planning our first ever trip to wdw....

Thanks for sticking with me this TR!! I know this one has dragged on for a little while. Sorry about that! We had a great time on our cruise this past week and I can't wait to get all of the pic's uploaded and start on that TR. You can read that one BY CLICKING HERE!!! It is truly a story full of "firsts" for all of us!! I finally got to see the ocean & swim in the ocean. :thumbsup2

But first....let's finish this report!!!

I forgot to include my Epcot streetmosphere video in my last update. I love these guys....

On our final day we decided to head over to Animal Kingdom early for the first half of the day. DH and I wanted to ride Expedition Everest one more time before we left. We headed over and grabbed a fast pass. DS wanted to ride the safari ride again. This time we got to see something we've not seen before in all of our WDW trips......THE LIONS!!! Both were out, both were awake and both were ready for some pictures!! Check them out.....

3690714156_f4bfab5b53_b.jpg

3690714312_14dafafb4f_b.jpg

3690714340_f72c438ac3_b.jpg

3690714350_3c063414c0_b.jpg

3690714364_ef2958cdf8_b.jpg

After this we let DS have some fun in the bone yard playground.......
3689922507_322cb099f3.jpg

3690714368_321d2cee47.jpg

My son, the future paleontologist....
3689922571_be4d5ee893.jpg

3689922593_63eb4b44e7.jpg

Leaving AK we paused to take a pic in front of the rainforest cafe'
3689922601_e36ec14682.jpg

After nap we headed to the Magic Kingdom for the last half of the day. We love to always end our trips at the MK. It's nice to wave goodbye to the castle. I put the camera at rest after this pic since we've taken MANY, MANY pic's in the MK in the past. It was our last night. Time to relax and just have fun.
3689922639_feabb01bd2.jpg

The drive home was pretty uneventful. Just a lot of talk about the fun we had, what we'd like to do next time, and our upcoming CRUISE in June!!
3690122733_1d500e53a9.jpg

This is what the end product of my henna tattoo looked like. It lasted about 2 weeks. It was fun. I will probably do it again next time.
3689922647_07f5abe799.jpg

All in all we had a great trip this time. We always talk on the way home about how to get some of our family there with us. We just can't understand why they don't want to go. :confused3 We keep trying, though. I'm trying to get my mother to go for our next trip in 2010. We don't really have a date set but it looks like we will not be able to get there again until June. We do have a friend/couple who said they'd like to go with us next trip. Their little boy is almost 3 years old. So, we may have our first "group trip" on our hands next year. We are excited to play host/hostess to friends at WDW. I can't wait to get a confirmation on all of this, though. ....you know me, the planner!! I will try my best to not over plan and scare everyone away. :rotfl2:

Well boys and girls, I'm glad you have stayed with me all this time. Please join me on my next TR at the link above!! I look forward to sharing our cruise story & pic's with everyone.

Welcome home Blue~~~ Will be over to read :wizard:

Sounds like a great last day!!!

Hope your friend agrees to go next year or your mom. It is fun taking newbies with you or people who have not been there in forever

Thanks for sharing this with us :goodvibes

Heading over to your cruise TR right now! I can't wait because we are thinking of doing one next summer.

I just have to say those are the best lion photos I have ever seen!!! Heaven knows they are always asleep when we go through. :sad2:

I finally got all caught up! How pathetic is it that I'm still on day 2 of my trip report?:rotfl2:

I was so excited to "meet" you too! Your son is so darn cute. Bailie wanted to take him home with her!:laughing:

Give your dh my thanks for the attractive picture of me with my mouth wide open.:thumbsup2

My kids all went through the posed smile phase. actually, Evan is 16 and still does it half the time.:confused3

I'm so excited to read about your cruise!

Thanks Blue!

This was a lot of fun to read.

Now I need to go catch up on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter