February 2021 W.I.S.H. - Being your own Fabulous Self

Thankful our snowfall was not as much as predicted (6 inches). Some sleet, but we’re cleared out and ready to head out tomorrow morning for my second vaccine-which I am so very thankful for.

Thankful our TX family got their power restored.

Here’s another one-

DE8073AD-9A36-4BC5-8A4D-2B215EF0AFE1.jpeg

Hello fabulous Friday. Got to the beach midday after a nice smooth drive down. I’ve eaten two really good meals, in taste and nutritional value and feeling pretty good about it. Took a walk, stood at the waterline and watched a bunch of sandpipers running around, took a nap and read in my book. A very good day.

headed up for breakfast in a bit, then some driving around and some more walking. It feels very good to have gotten out, good to see other things, think about other things.

The same two pounds for a month! ugh
I'm not surprised I was up today since yesterday was DH's birthday and we ordered take out. I ate a lot. Plus I made Alton Brown's brownies and also ate a lot of those (granted, you gotta have small pieces, but two is way too many!).
Yesterday at work I forgot my snack and water bottle at home. That didn't help with the eating when I was finally home!
So this week I'm going to crack down and eat better! I'm also going to make sure I get my walks in because I have been neglecting those this week. The yoga instructor finally has power and internet so I can start classes again!
Ready. Re-Set. Go!

I got Belle...

YOU’RE BELLE!
You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you.

although feel like I’m channeling Elsa at the moment- freezing temps still hitting at night and power is still out. Emotionally exhausted & pretty cold. On the plus side the lineman crew is out today in full force so 🙏🙏🙏

Fun! I was Jasmine.

Got my second vaccine yesterday and today my arm isn’t even sore. But my nose keeps running, which my husband says could be a side effect. If so, I’ll take it!

Family came over today for our belated Valentine’s Day-haven’t seen them for a couple weeks, so that was nice. They brought their puppy, who is adorable, but like having a toddler.
We had more snow so our grandson brought his sled and had a good time.

Relaxing in front of the fireplace with a martini now that the house is quiet again!

I got Belle...

YOU’RE BELLE!
You may not always fit in, but your compassionate heart and dreams of adventure will take you far. And yes, that teacup is talking to you.

although feel like I’m channeling Elsa at the moment- freezing temps still hitting at night and power is still out. Emotionally exhausted & pretty cold. On the plus side the lineman crew is out today in full force so 🙏🙏🙏
I can't believe that this is still going on. I really hope you get power soon. Stay warm!

Fun! I was Jasmine.

Got my second vaccine yesterday and today my arm isn’t even sore. But my nose keeps running, which my husband says could be a side effect. If so, I’ll take it!

Family came over today for our belated Valentine’s Day-haven’t seen them for a couple weeks, so that was nice. They brought their puppy, who is adorable, but like having a toddler.

Relaxing in front of the fireplace with a martini now that the house is quiet again!
Congratulations on getting your second shot! That must feel like such a relief.

Yeah! For a second vaccine & downtime! Which vaccine did you get?

🎉🎊🎉 Power is ON!!! 6 days of this winter storm & crazy! Finally at dinner we had the lights flicker back on. So thankful for the lineman, a good hot shower, and not sleeping in front of a fire place in a 50 degree house!!! I’m ready for normal 😊

Dopamine -I’ll do my meal prep for the week today. That always makes me feel good and prepared!

Serotonin - I have a stretching workout today and I’ll also try to get outside for a walk.

Endorphin - I’ll be exercising during my workout and walk. I also have some dark chocolate that my husband gave me for Valentine’s Day (It the Brookside Açaí with blueberry flavor dark chocolates 😋). Itry to only eat about 4 pieces (about the side of a peanut m&m) at a time.

Oxytocin - I’ll play with my dog today and maybe FaceTime my little nephew. I need to remember to hug my own kids more (even though they are teens and will resist 😉).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter