February 2021 W.I.S.H. - Being your own Fabulous Self

Woohoo - I finally got an appointment for my mom to get her vaccine. I had to wake up just before midnight when Rite Aid populates their appointments. And I got her one 50 minutes away. But I’m excited that she’ll have at least one dose before my sister has her baby. Hopefully I can get one for my dad tonight.

Woohoo - PA governor decided teachers will move to phase 1A and be eligible for vaccines now. And I’m hearing (not sure it’s official) he’s using the J&J shots for teachers. The rest of 1A will continue to make appointments thru the various venues as they have been doing.

Woohoo - I’m sticking to workout and meal plans so far this month. Will need to work on getting enough sleep once vaccines are all scheduled!

Woohoo... road trip! I had to PT this morning and the weather is going to be OK, so lots of outside time. I had a long list of getting ready to go to do’s yesterday and got them all done, all that’s left this morning is to sweep and vacuumed.

So far today is not going quite the way I had hoped. Last night I cleared all of my browser history and cookies to be able to continue to get into the sites to make appointment for the vaccine. It is such a pain. Well I tried to log into the pay system we use to approve time cards for work and I didn't have my log in any longer. Thankfully that has now been fixed. Then DS's school computer is not charging and will not turn on. So I have a ticket in with the school. The email I got said it will 24 to 48 hours to get a response. Thankfully he has his own personal Chromebook and we have been able to log him in to his school account on that. Another plus it is a work on your own day at the high school since the 11th graders are taking the SAT this morning.

I do have a woohoo though -- I was able to award some incentive payments (students that get scholarships from my work) to students and they received the email today. I have been getting some really nice emails from then thanking us for the extra money and telling us how much this will help them. I really love my job but days like today I really really love my job. It just makes you feel like you are help people and what I do makes a difference.

WOO HOO!!!

I'm getting my first vaccine on Friday...most likely Moderna with all it's fun side effects:headache:...which is fine because it will be worth it. DH is getting the Pfizer one soon, thanks to a very kind father of my student, so 2/3 of my family will be fully vaccinated by Easter.

It was virtual Wednesday, and I was able to get a lot accomplished.

Woohoo!

I received 2nd vaccine Monday- packed a punch but I’m happy to have it done! Teachers opened up in our state too today for the vaccine.

I got a nice long walk in with my dog... light training for him too 😊 Always makes me happy.

We have a lot of chaos... house, kids, parents however I’m at peace. That’s a good place to be & what I strive for so I’m happy with that. Accepting a moment won’t be forever is 👌 so necessary sometimes.

Woohoo-finally booked a hair appointment and had my hair cut and colored! What a morale booster! The salon was great-never more than one other customer besides me the entire time.
It was over 50 degrees and sunny today, so I walked longer and farther.

Love hearing everyone getting their vaccine appointments. I think the manufacturers are doing a good job getting them out-when I think just a few months ago we didn’t know when they would happen and now there are three! Of course, scheduling is still a headache, but I hope that improves as well.

A few late woohoos - I was able to schedule an appointment for my dad to get the vaccine. I’ve been getting up at midnight, so I’ll be dragging a bit tomorrow. But so glad I finally got them both appointments!

Another woohoo - PA is giving teachers the J&J vaccine! I just signed up last night. District will prioritize the list. Then they are starting them next week. I’m hoping to be next week!

Final woohoo for this week - my sister is 38 weeks and found out today that she will be induced next Friday or Saturday. So I will have a baby niece soon!!!

I’m thankful I was able to schedule vaccine appointments for my parents! I’m thankful our Governor is getting the J&J vaccines for teachers! I’m thankful my sister’s pregnancy has gone well and we will be welcoming her baby girl soon!!! And I’m thankful the the sunshine and warmer weather. Signs of spring are bringing back hope and some relief!

I am thankful for a quiet day today. Yesterday ended up being a mess with lots of unexpected things that popped up. I didn't do much all day. I was stuck in my car for an hour when I switched out DS's school computer. I was blocked in by buses when there were no kids at the school. Then I sat in the car for 2 hours at DD's riding lesson. I was exhausted last night. I did still manage to get 60 minutes in. Not great minutes but minutes of movement. Today I am hoping for no curve balls and a quiet day like it should be.

Thankful for the forward movement we’re seeing with the vaccine rollout and that so many of you are getting your shots. I’ll be in the next group in our state but haven’t heard anything about when that’ll be opening up. We have just added teachers to the current group so it might be a bit yet, which I’m fine with.

thankful for the absolutely beautiful weather yesterday. I spent most of the day outside, which felt really good. Had a wonderful dinner last night.

Thankful for my family and friends continued health (and that includes all of you!).

My husband is over a mild reaction to his second shot, so we’re headed to OC tomorrow-thankful for being able to get away. Looks like nice weather, so looking forward to walking on the beach and in the bayside park.

I'm thankful for DH and I getting the vaccine this month, me tomorrow for #1.
I'm thankful that my coworker/friend didn't catch Covid from her 17 year old son who had it. They both tested negative yesterday.
I'm thankful that I switched grades. My old classroom is being closed.
I'm thankful that spring is coming in 2.5 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter