February 2014

So is the South Depot the best stop or the first stop? Or is this just not important at all?

So at 190 days until my reservation I can make an ADR? Speaking of ADRs, how many is too many? I was thinking of only making 2 and now I am considering 3. Maybe I should just leave it at two and consider going to Cirque?

I really appreciate all the expert answers! :goodvibes

The South Depot is the main one by the lobby, restaurants, general store etc. I've been told that first thing in the morning that is a great stop to use. But we arrived closer to 9 am and the buses were pulling in there already just about filled.

mdsouth has already explained the 180 + 10 ADR question.

So excited...we are going 2/5 to 2/17!! Can not wait.

Yeah! Another DISer joining in our excitement for February. Welcome! Have you decided where you will be staying? Any ideas?
I will add you to our list and update it when you decide. I have tentative plans to stay at AoA LM but might switch to a mod.

We are going 2/12-2/19!! Haven't booked yet but planning on staying at Beach Club! It will be my hubby, our 4 kiddies and my dad. So I'm still trying to come up with a dining plan. This will be the kids third trip and they love trying different restaurants. We will be there for hubby's birthday and would really like to go some place special! Any ideas?

We have been to: O'hana Chef Mickey, Be Our Guest(dinner), Coral Reef, Kouzinna , LeCellier, Boma, Cinderella's Royal, Crystal Palace, Nine Dragon, Akershus, Teppan Edo, Wolfgang Puck. I know I missed a few.

We're going in February 16th-23rd Hoping for some sort of package deal for that week. FD would be super!

After the last few years going just me and my oldest daughter ...Im going with my husband ( his first time in Disney ) .....feb 15th-22nd....Cant wait!!!!! Havent booked yet but will be staying at POP , love it there :) Husband and Wife trip..cant wait to show him why im obsessed with Disney :rotfl:

We are going 2/12-2/19!! Haven't booked yet but planning on staying at Beach Club! It will be my hubby, our 4 kiddies and my dad. So I'm still trying to come up with a dining plan. This will be the kids third trip and they love trying different restaurants. We will be there for hubby's birthday and would really like to go some place special! Any ideas?

We have been to: O'hana Chef Mickey, Be Our Guest(dinner), Coral Reef, Kouzinna , LeCellier, Boma, Cinderella's Royal, Crystal Palace, Nine Dragon, Akershus, Teppan Edo, Wolfgang Puck. I know I missed a few.

I added you to the list!, Welcome!

What about Whispering Canyon? The kids would probably enjoy it and you dad too! Hoop de Doo might be a goog choice too.

After the last few years going just me and my oldest daughter ...Im going with my husband ( his first time in Disney ) .....feb 15th-22nd....Cant wait!!!!! Havent booked yet but will be staying at POP , love it there :) Husband and Wife trip..cant wait to show him why im obsessed with Disney :rotfl:

Nice to have you join us! how exciting to take your DH for the first time! What do you think you will do first?

We're going in February 16th-23rd Hoping for some sort of package deal for that week. FD would be super!

You will be arriving right when I am leaving. It is fun to dream about FD or hopefully a discount of some sort. Happy planning! When you decide where you are staying let me know and I will update the list.

Nice to have you join us! how exciting to take your DH for the first time! What do you think you will do first?

There is so many things I want to do. , not sure what to do first :) probably head to MK to show him the castle and have dinner at Kona:)

We are planning for feb. 8th to the 15th. It is out first trip and it will be the week of my Daughters 5th birthday and my husbands birthday. We are planning on staying at AoA. Hoping for some good deals, and can't wait for the 2014 rates! Anyone know where I can find a list of what all these abbreviations mean?

We are planning for feb. 8th to the 15th. It is out first trip and it will be the week of my Daughters 5th birthday and my husbands birthday. We are planning on staying at AoA. Hoping for some good deals, and can't wait for the 2014 rates! Anyone know where I can find a list of what all these abbreviations mean?

Go to the "Welcome to the Dis" thread, click on stickies, the last one is "Common Abbreviations". Have fun!

I booked our flights on Friday! We will be there February 3-11. Spending the first portion at POR and the second with friends who live in Orlando.

It will be myself, DH, ODD(will be 6) and YDD(will be 2.5). My birthday is smack in the middle and I want to spend the day at MK and stay for the fireworks!

ADR's? Last time we did 8am at CRT on our first morning... it was a magical feeling to walk into the park well before it was open and have breakfast with all the princesses! Part of me thinks $$$.... but it was really a GREAT way to kick off the trip! (And with 2 little girls an easy way to see lots of Princesses!)

My daughters marching band is planning a trip February 17-21st. We are not sure if they will have enough kids. We usually go in may so a little worried about the crowds.

Headed to Orlando tomorrow...but doing Sea World/Discovery Cove/Aquatica instead. Though we will certainly spend an evening or two at DTD if it won't kill the kids to be that close without really being there. (Maybe even boat up to POFQ fir some beignets?!). Still waiting for the Dolphin teacher rates to come out for Feb 15-23...they said to wait until July to call back to check.

We will be on the Magic 2/17/14-2/21/14, then WDW on Friday, Running in the Enchanted 10K on Saturday, and resting on Sunday. So super excited we got our DCL planning guide in the mail today. We have not made resort reservations for the Princess weekend yet, but we like to stay at Pop Century. :banana:

Headed to Orlando tomorrow...but doing Sea World/Discovery Cove/Aquatica instead. Though we will certainly spend an evening or two at DTD if it won't kill the kids to be that close without really being there. (Maybe even boat up to POFQ fir some beignets?!). Still waiting for the Dolphin teacher rates to come out for Feb 15-23...they said to wait until July to call back to check.

I think it was July 9 last year...only because I was waiting just like I am now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter